Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add More Melee Attacks You Can Do While In The Air

Naftal

I find the jump attack and the spin attack not being enough of aerial melee you can perform. While quickly moving and jumping around and meleeing enemies, I'd like to be able to do some normal attacks in the air that don't force me into jump attack animation or wouldn't otherwise stop my moving speed like that.

The current jump attack should be done by pressing some other key as well, not happening when you just click melee while in the air and not sliding.

I don't know if new animations are needed for this. It could be fun if you could use the normal attack and charge attack you perform in the ground in air as well. (leg animation should be different)

You cant even throw an enemy into the air to do an air combo. More air attacks are useless....

Enemies can be on higher ground than you are, there are also corpus drones and vauban's bastille holds them in the air.

Enemies can be on higher ground than you are, there are also corpus drones and vauban's bastille holds them in the air.

adding a feature that is only usefull for a certain enemy or when a frame uses a special ability.... Hmm. No thanks.

Bump.

I don't think most people in the thread even understood what I mean. Especially the ones saying it's a niche feature.

Also, if you add more attacks. Especially special attacks that some are requesting. DO NOT make them have animations like current jump attack, stealth attack or ledge climb where you are locked into the slooooow animation.

Edited by Naftal