Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concerning Void Relics

Hawk_of_the_Reborn

Question

My clanmate and I was doing some relic runs last night while having discussion about Warframe and how its mechanics work in general. Then it hit me, How do Relics work compared to the old keys? I know back when the keys were used for the void, that only the Host's key was the one to be consumed, should the mission be successfully completed.

How does this work for Relics, now that players have considerably more control on what they can choose as a reward once extracting. Do I have to choose somebody else's relic reward of that mission in order to 'save' my key and use it later?

I ask this because I've used up a lot of relics in which I only had less than a handful of or just only one in quantity, and it is having me resort to hoping I could find a Hieracon run for like 2 hours with a chance of getting one of that relic I need in order to have a chance at being rewarded with that one Prime part I'm looking for to complete a set for. This is even more if it's a Prime part which is a rare one for a particular Relic, such as Fragor Prime handle or Saryn Prime Chassis

4 answers to this question

No can do.

Every person that collects 10 reactant on the mission gets their relic open, if you don't open yours for some reason (extracting with 8 reactants collected) you won't get yours open but won't get to chose from all available either.

Whichever who chose, what is open, opened remains and is lost if not selected.