Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekly fashionframe contest: 100 plat prize

phoenix_of_pink

Sunday the 14th august, the weekly fashionframe contest is back in larunda.

The host of this contest will be SwiftSerpent950 who has announced that the winner will receive 100 plat prize, with me as his co-host

All you need to do, is be at the larunda relay (instance 3), sunday the 14th, at 7pm UTC time zone (or  the UK time zone), Europe region.

The judging will work, as everybody can give a certain number, varying between 0 til 10, that resembles their favor of the judged one. (0 lowest, 10 highest)

In simpler terms, I would vote (write in chat) 5 to the judged frame, giving him a pointscore of 5.

By the end of the vote, SwiftSerpent950 will make the final score, taking in account all the votes.

such as, a score of: 5, 6, 5, 7 and 5, would give the final score a possible 6. It lies in Swiftserpent950s judgement, and he takes several factors in consideration.

For the voting to start, swiftserpent will announce the judged frame, aswell as the word "judge" which will be the que to start voting. Any votes before the "judge" and after the final score, will not count.

As it will be mostly the participating that will give the most scores, we ask that you vote fairly. you wouldn't want someone you gave a bad score on purpose, return the favor.

You can participate 3 times with different colour schemes. The same colour scheme can not be used twice on the same frame or other frames and you must change more than a one colour

The contest will last an hour, starting from 7pm UTC time zone til 8pm UTC time zone

Myself and swiftserpent

rGg7aZ1.jpg

The relay location, on top of the middel of the relay, on the pillars

2LQ5ugx.jpg

To be judged, you have to stand in the center of the glass circle and there must only be one person in the center at a time. SwiftSerpent will announce the chosen judged, afterwhich the remaining participants are to step out of the circle. Once the final score the currently judged participant has been given, the next person is then to step into the circle.

You are advised to hold distance to the center circle, so the chosen judged can be seen clearly.

We will await your best fashionframes and hope to see many colours.

Sidenote, just for clarity: Europe region, larunda relay instance 3, sunday the 14th, 7pm UTC standard time zone
Incase of a full relay and multipled instance transfers. we'll use a dojo as a backup plan

You can use this (http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/) to find your timezone

Edited by Phoenix_Of_Fire

Just now, Prinny13 said:

I will see if i can get on at that time.

Can i display 1 only or 1-3 frames to maximize my chances?

you can enter the contest 3 times. you can only use a colour scheme once, then you must switch to a new one. any frame can be used, but a colour scheme can not be used on different frames, once used