Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unfortunately An Error Has Occurred. Please Try Again Later! When I Try To Buy Platinum.

TheThirstHokage

Question

Anytime I try to buy Platinum I get this error message. I have been retrying for days, still doesn't work. I am also sure i have appropriate funding on the card. (I'm using mastercard, don't have a steam account). Can someone please help out?

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "Megathread" tag

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (PS4)BabyBoi6769 said:

I'm assuming your firewall is not preventing communication between the servers.  Have thought to get DE directly involved by putting in a ticket?  Also you may want to double check your settings on your account.  I hope I was helpful. 

I will try switching off the fire wall. How do i get DE involved, how do i put in this ticket thingy. Also any idea what account settings exactly to change? Thanks for help.

While on this website go to support and you should be able to figure it out from there.  Also,  be careful when turning off your firewall.  You don't want to get too exposed.  Instead of that look at your ports and see if they are open (if they aren't already).  Your account settings you should look at are your PSN setting and possibly your settings in-game.

I had that issue also. I tried using a Vanilla Mastercard and that didn't work. Didn't get an error but also didn't go through. Is your card prepaid? If that's the case then go to the website on your card and activate it following the instructions there. That was my problem mostly. If that doesn't work, contact Xsolla. At least that's what I've been told through zendesk. Or try using a different card like a Gamestop one or a different prepaid.

Edited by HellFireHound