Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bunch Of Melee Weapons

DuelMaster53

Question

I have a handful of melee weapons sitting in my foundry..just sitting there. Which ones should i craft?

these are what i have right now

-Bo

-Cronus

-Ether Daggers

-Heat Daggers

-Lecta

-Pangolin Sword

-Plasma Sword

-Scindo

-Scindo Prime (only need the Blade to craft it)

other than the Scindo prime, everything there can be crafted right now, but which one should i craft?

thanks

Edited by DuelMaster53

10 answers to this question

I have Dual Ethers and Dual Heat Swords, and they both serve me very well. (Yes, I'm aware those aren't on the list, but Ether Daggers and Heat Daggers are pretty close.) I've used Cronus in the past, but I sold it as it did not last me much longer than Mars. The Bo staff I have isn't very highly leveled, but it still takes multiple hits on low-level enemies to take them out. Not sure how well it levels, but I'll hold onto it for now.

Scindo Prime is overall standing so high compared to the rest it obscures them.

My opinion would be, you might as well as decide a random order (like alphabetically) build them all, try them out while ranking (for the sake of mastery) and finish up with the best of them.

With the exception of Scindo Prime which is top tier, all of them are mid-low tier weapons.

24K in Mastery rank there (sans Scindo P).

Assuming you don't have a ton of weapon slots or the Platinum to purchase them, make em all (if you have the resources) and claim and level them one by one and sell them at Max Rank.

Bo, Cronus, Ether Daggers, Plasma Sword and Pangolin are mostly just mastery fodder.  There are typically "better" weapons in those classes that are worth keeping, but in some cases their availability can be limited.

Heat Dagger has Covert Lethality utility (assuming it is in fact heat dagger and not dual heat swords), and is worth keeping at some point since single dagger weapons are only obtained from alerts iirc.

Lecta is fun and pretty effective if you have the elemental mods to combine and boost damage.

Scindo is good until you have the prime version.

TL;DR : Build em all, level em all, sell the ones you don't like/need.

On 8/13/2016 at 5:10 AM, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Okay you have to craft the BEST weapon in the GAME.

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Okay the weapon is...:

Hide contents

The...

Hide contents

P

Hide contents

.R

Hide contents

..O

Hide contents

...V

Hide contents

....A

Hide contents

Yash,it

The legendary wepon used by Jhon Prodman!

lol