Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Platinum Rush Warning / Costs

(PSN)jcrazyfire

So on the road of Mastery Rank i soon discovered there were some items that required Forma, which costs 10 platinum to rush, which is okay i guess considering that it takes 24 hours to complete. What is not okay is the cost of platinum as time progresses. Now in my case what had happened was, when i had claimed my Forma, i had noticed 6 platinum was missing from my inventory. I had then deduced that the little blue bar was not filled and probably had only 6 minutes or seconds left. To me thats outrageous!!! I would have rather spent the 10 platinum to rush the forma completly. Nobody in there right mind would willingly pay to rush an item that is so near to completion, unless they had an obscene amount of platinum. I am ADDICTED to this game and have fallen victim to this problem numerous times. Whether it be the forma or a warframe blueprint, or something as insignificant as a cipher, This is Wrong. The warning of a platinum purchase is just about the same as a warning when your about to craft an item in the foundry. If the Warnings were just  a bit more Ostentatious, with highlighted words or flashing lights, I'd be happy. And if the cost of platinum was significantly reduced or changed to credits as time progressed towards the completion of an item, that would be Amazing.

Spoiler

I hit this spoiler button instead of the underline button on accident. Twice lol

Spoiler

P.S           A refund of 30-40 platinum would be Awesome, ( i could have gotten a syndicate weapon or two )                                     But......... a solution would be even better

Thanks for listening and many thanks in advance.

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "PSA" tag

We can't help you here. Open a ticket in Support.
Refunding is difficult. They might refund one time. But only the plat you accidently spent. It could happen that they dont refund at all. But we will see. Just open a ticket and see where it goes.

If you are attempting to claim an item that is not complete, the game would have given you a prompt asking if you wanted to rush the item with Platinum. No such prompt appears if the item is actually complete. If there is no other way you could have lost your 6 Platinum, then you must have clicked though that prompt without reading it.