Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player doesn't know what to do

Eriko123Yo

Question

I am a returning player and what I used to do was just to go into random void missions and selling my prime parts, when I log into this game a few months after I had last been in, it's mostly changed (not in a bad way, I just don't know how to play some of it anymore >.<) . Nobody is saying H T1 blah blah blah anymore, and the void is now in my solar system, although I can't access any of the missions. Am I just unlucky in seeing what missions are on, or has something changed in an update?

3 answers to this question

You have to go to Earth and look at the "Mars Junction". It will have a set of requirements you must complete to unlock the Junction, then you will need to go there and defeat a warframe. After this you will receive a Void Relic Segment (Might be slightly different name can't entirely remember). After getting this and installing it on your ship you will unlock the option to look through your Void Relics. If you had any Void Keys they will have been converted into Relics so no need to worry about that. Once you have done this you will want to look in the Nav Bar in the top right of the Star Map. There is an icon second from the right, next to the Sortie tab. This will list all available Void Fissures. Void Fissures (as a game mode) will appear in random missions and there are four tiers: Lith, Meso, Neo and Axi (T1, 2, 3, 4). You will need to select a relic to do these missions to receive a prime reward. You can still do it without a relic to obtain Void Traces but I will get to that shortly. Inside these Void Fissure missions a Fissure will open randomly across the map, spawning Corrupted enemies and corrupting nearby enemies and the Corrupted enemies in this mission will drop Reactant here and there. All you need to do is pick up 10 reactant in this mission to open your chosen relic, receiving your prime part at the end of the mission. When playing with other people, every relic will have one reward able to be chosen by any player in the group. For example: Your relic drops Forma, your team mates relic drops a Prime Part, you can both select either the Forma or the Prime Part as your reward.

Now, on to upgrading your relics. As you complete Void Fissures you will get Void Traces which you can use to upgrade your Relics to lower the chances of the common rewards and increase the chances of the rarer rewards, allowing you to more directly grind for specific parts (There still is a grind but it's a lot more specific now). Unfortunately the Endless Void Fissure missions do not continuously reward Prime Parts. And there is now a Void area on the map with it's own nodes, which do not reward Prime Parts (But can still have Fissures on them rewarding Prime Parts), but will reward regular rewards and the Void resources. 

Hope this is enough information for you.