Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something strange when you think of it.

Arniox

I just thought of something a little off topic, If you think about it, to a grand master founder, with everything owned in the game, the single most exclusive things in this game are the sigils for master, hunter and disciple founder, the same goes for the other founders; all sigils for lower or higher levels for founder are the most exclusive items in the game.

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

I just thought of something a little off topic, If you think about it, to a grand master founder, with everything owned in the game, the single most exclusive things in this game are the sigils for master, hunter and disciple founder, the same goes for the other founders; all sigils for lower or higher levels for founder are the most exclusive items in the game.

As it should remain. And, for good reason. It's a good reward to the people who followed this game all the way through from the beginning of it's development and technically you had to pay something like 30 bucks for it (In the early years. Now it's gone) and also receive Excal Prime.

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Yup, don't exactly see anyone just running around with their Lato Prime and Skana Prime. Unless AGGP still uses his 6 Forma Lato Prime.

Reveal hidden contents

A shame really, because they are both so beautiful.

Love using my Lato Prime but you really do shoot yourself in the foot when it comes to higher levels, no matter how many times you forma it or use the middle mouse button.

10 hours ago, Naith said:

Love using my Lato Prime but you really do shoot yourself in the foot when it comes to higher levels, no matter how many times you forma it or use the middle mouse button.

*the jealousy sets in*

hehe, nah, but I would rather all founder stuff stay exclusive, and that DE will not bend to the ridiculous amount of people that whine.

11 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Yup, don't exactly see anyone just running around with their Lato Prime and Skana Prime. Unless AGGP still uses his 6 Forma Lato Prime.

Hide contents

A shame really, because they are both so beautiful.

Because the most damage it can do at base is around 1k.

12 hours ago, oOSinox said:

As it should remain. And, for good reason. It's a good reward to the people who followed this game all the way through from the beginning of it's development and technically you had to pay something like 30 bucks for it (In the early years. Now it's gone) and also receive Excal Prime.

no you missed what I was saying. I know that the founders pack should stay exclusive and stuff, but what I was saying is that, even if the founders pack came back, a grandmaster would never, ever, ever be able to get the sigils and badges for master founder, hunter found or disciple founder because he's a higher level founder.

12 hours ago, Arniox said:

no you missed what I was saying. I know that the founders pack should stay exclusive and stuff, but what I was saying is that, even if the founders pack came back, a grandmaster would never, ever, ever be able to get the sigils and badges for master founder, hunter found or disciple founder because he's a higher level founder.

Actually we do have access to all the badges. Not the sigils though. Technically we should (we did pay for all of the tiers) and I wish we did as the lower tier ones may suit other frames more. 

4 hours ago, Naith said:

Actually we do have access to all the badges. Not the sigils though. Technically we should (we did pay for all of the tiers) and I wish we did as the lower tier ones may suit other frames more. 

oh, very interesting then :P good to know