Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously? Only 3 traces as bonus?

PossiblyMG

When completing a fissure, you already get, what? 15 to 30 traces? That's a lot. And I mean, A LOT. However I feel like when people choose my reward and I only get 1-3 traces, things aren't proportional.

So what if instead of it being a 1-3 trace reward, why not let it be a 125%, 150%, or 175% to your base trace reward from the fissure?

Example: You finish a fissure and you get 20 traces. 2 people choose your prime part so you get a 150% bonus and instead of 22 traces you get 30 total.

In my opinion this would be more rewarding and it would make sense given that now traces are by base a lot easier to earn.

I do think that end of mission traces should be buffed, and even at MR30, the void trace cap will be 1600, still not that large. I don't think it should scale off of how many traces you get in the mission though, since that can easily be exploited by doing the endless fissures, and racking up 75+ traces, then getting a bonus at the end.

5 hours ago, BuddaOfLife said:

I think that after you complete the 10 reactant every "spare" reactant should be worth 5-10 traces so that we have a way to farm them

1 trace.  They're extremely common drops as it is.  And it'll give you a reason to stay in Endless missions longer.

9 hours ago, BuddaOfLife said:

I think that after you complete the 10 reactant every "spare" reactant should be worth 5-10 traces so that we have a way to farm them

Or we could then be able to collect another set of reactants (maybe have the amount increase exponentially to not make it too farm-able) for a shorter boost and another set of traces.