Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fissures] Why does Reactant disappear ?

BuddaOfLife

I was doing some fissures solo because im trying to build up my traces.

During the mission, heavy fights ensued so i was going carefully due to the fight and also giving the enemies/reactant time to drop.

But then i noticed whilst i was pinned down that a reactant just vanished that was nearby.

Cmon DE, everything else in the game that drops stays till i get to it, please make reactant stay until collected. Its hard enough to get 10 solo dont make it worse..

9 minutes ago, BuddaOfLife said:

Cmon DE, everything else in the game that drops stays till i get to it, please make reactant stay until collected. Its hard enough to get 10 solo dont make it worse..

Not everything else. It seems that you haven't noticed, but most collectibles have a limit of how many you can have on your client side or a timer until they until they just vanish. Ammo, health, energy and resources, even stuff like power cells are subject to this. The only things not subject to this are mods from what I have noticed.

So it's not all that surprising reactant behaves like the majority. Since it can potentially drop endlessly, it's only natural that it will have limits.

4 hours ago, BuddaOfLife said:

Reactant is extremely plentiful, even when playing solo.  I usually run past over a dozen units of it on my way to extraction after opening my relic.