Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin´s Resistance To Status Effects

zorinho20

Hi,

I noticed that Rhino is vulnerable to status effects during casting or ending Iron skin´s animation(please correct me,if I´m wrong).

Imo,Iron skin is waaay overnerfed for high level missions(how many Rhinos did you see in those 50+ defense videos?),so giving it 1 second of immunity to status effects/damage prior casting or ending animation,would be step in the right direction.

It can be a life saver in those hectic fights agains infested.

What do you think?

PS.

If you don`t have time to watch the whole video(lol),it is somewhere around 1 minute mark.

no, you're always vulnerable with casting everything else. why should rhino get special treatment. hes not even fun.

It doesn´t matter,if is fun or no,but it is not right,that you can be poisoned/staggered/drained,while animation is still in effect.

Some people like to use Rhino.I know,he is not "I win" like Saryn,but it doesn´t matter.

But I don´t want discussion,which frame is the best or whatnot.

Edit2.

I´m pretty sure,that some Warframes are invulnerable,while casting some abilities(Excal´s Radial blind,for example)

Edited by zorinho20

If you time your skills right you can always be immune to CC effects, but sometimes not damage effects.

It's working as intended.

I saw it coming-classic l2p :)

Yeah,but it is sometimes hard to predict all  attacks,especially in the heat of the battle.And Rhino should be in the middle of the fray.

Or I´m missing something-

Rhino's overall combat performance is so pathetic that most of his skill can be overtook by other class.

Yeah, I love Rhino and only really want to play as him so I have to overlook the fact that anything I can do they can do better. Luckily for me they made Rhino really slow and the helmet helps with that so that I'm never at the front and can just lag behind everyone else and stay safe. I have dubbed these Space ninja super ultra rhino heavy tactics.