Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Tenno's Sky

-Mandachordian-Tenno-

To anyone struggling to find Atlas V2-V3 Cards, find Encampments via the consoles that emit red-orange bars, don't know if its random or not. there is a chance you could one if you checked the places thoroughly,

In a similar case, Atlas V1 cards can be obtained from Pollo and Frito in Space Anomalies. Interact with them and such.

Off-topic question, anybody seen a liset looking starship yet?

Serious question here, my fellow Tenno;

How do you enjoy No Man's Sky?

I spent the first 15 hours on my first planet, exploring, checking monoliths, uncover drop pods, mining to upgrade stuff and for Units. I even raised 3mil to buy a new ship (I wasn't aware we could find save fix crashed ships at the time). By then I went to an empty and dull space station which has similar function as any building on my first planet. Next I went to my second planet only to discover that I will do the exact same thing that I did in my first 15 hours on my first planet. The exploration itself feels dull and doesn't have anything worthwhile.

So help a Tenno out, tell me how do you enjoy this game?

4 hours ago, MercurialAirSpectre said:

I spent the first 15 hours on my first planet, exploring, checking monoliths, uncover drop pods, mining to upgrade stuff and for Units. I even raised 3mil to buy a new ship (I wasn't aware we could find save fix crashed ships at the time). By then I went to an empty and dull space station which has similar function as any building on my first planet. Next I went to my second planet only to discover that I will do the exact same thing that I did in my first 15 hours on my first planet. The exploration itself feels dull and doesn't have anything worthwhile.

I guess it's the exploration factor that kicks in the interest in people. Hell, I don't even own the game but I want to play it so bad that I'm even watching others play it.

Plus I'm, like, into Astronomy and I'm seeking a major for it once I hit college. It's just people's interest into playing Sandbox games like No Man's Sky or Minecraft.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

I guess it's the exploration factor that kicks in the interest in people. Hell, I don't even own the game but I want to play it so bad that I'm even watching others play it.

Plus I'm, like, into Astronomy and I'm seeking a major for it once I hit college. It's just people's interest into playing Sandbox games like No Man's Sky or Minecraft.

Astronomy is indeed quite intriguing

6 hours ago, MercurialAirSpectre said:

cant speak other than my own experiences with the game, but it is quite amazing to behold, to others, not so much
i can say that NMS delivered the hype for me, and i think that's all that matters TO ME, for some others not sure what to say.

but what i do in NMS that i enjoy:
Finding Ruins/Monoliths/Plaques and Exploring cave systems, having an excavation tool is a good addition for spelunking.
Mining materials to get money buy a ship with larger storage cap.
Learning Languages.

7 hours ago, MercurialAirSpectre said:

By not spending so long on one planet.

I don't think you're meant to spend so much time on each planet either.

9 hours ago, MercurialAirSpectre said:

I'm still attempting to get it to run properly (PC, GoG version).

It's such an inexcusably shoddy port :(

For now, I decided to set my own goal for the game;

Found a nice planet with greenery and rich in biodiversity and decided to live there for awhile and really explore the place and learning the Ky'veen language. I mean, what's the point of jumping planet to planet if you're going to do the same thing anyway, right? So now, every time I find some nice looking planet, I'm going to stay for awhile and ... do the same things I did as to every planet I've visited.