Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<<< Shaolin Temple Tenno (STT) Clan >>> Recruitment Is Open | All Research | Complete Dojo | Clan Logo | TeamSpeak | DIscord | Website|

OTF4L

'ShAoLiN TeMpLe TeNnO'
Clan Tier: Mountain Clan
"Warlord": OTF4L - (Although in our clan "Warlord" is called "The Abbot"
81Rbz.gif
Clan Website: http://sttenno.enjin.com

Shaolin Temple Tenno Clan is all about providing a family/socially orientated environment that is: Safe, Respectful, Mature, Fun, Troll and Drama Free for us all to enjoy playing WarFrame.

All who are reasonably active and respectful are welcome to join the 'CLANMILY".  

I thoroughly enjoy all the fun we get into with both the old and the new members and of course my kids.

WE CURRENTLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS TO BEING IN OUR CLAN:

- Weekly Raids

- Maxxed out Fully Completed and Decorated Dojo with all research completed as well

- Professional Clan Logo (See Above)

- Membership in a huge Mega-Alliance (hundreds of additional players to play with)

- Teamspeak servers

- Discord server

- The Website you are viewing this on...lol

- Clan Forums

- Over 85% "Active" Clan Roster on weekly basis

- Over 37% Active on a Hourly Basis

- New user Links to builds and important game information to help you grow fast and strong!!

- Dedication to being helpful and interactive with old and new players alike.

Want to check us out visit our website and follow instructions on main page if you are interested.

We are actively recruiting anyone with decent Activity and good attitude.  We also have lots of opportunities for those interested in:

Officer Status

Web Masters

Dojo Decorations

Discord Master

OTF4L
ABBOT, The Shaolin Temple Tenno clan

Edited by OTF4L
update

4 minutes ago, NikoF00 said:

Sounds like a good clan tbh. I might join cuz my friend and I are looking for one. Good website too. We filled out the app so just waitin on the reply :)

TY, Was nice chatting with you.  Glad to have you in clan!!

An excellent clan that is both friendly and helpful, took me and my friends on some end game raids shortly after being welcomed into the clan.

Very clear directions and on task raid leaders.

Always people looking to help run things for people who need it.

Give them a shot!

I recently joined up though their website. Easy to join up and navigate. Excellent group to run with and learn from. Many talented players able to help you along the way. Don't matter if you are new to the game or a grizzled veteran. We have the resources that every Tenno need to be successful.

Just now, TAVY90 said:

I recently joined up though their website. Easy to join up and navigate. Excellent group to run with and learn from. Many talented players able to help you along the way. Don't matter if you are new to the game or a grizzled veteran. We have the resources that every Tenno need to be successful.

Ty Tav, We are lucky to have good players like u in clan :)

Being a gamer girl and used to constant trolling and nastiness from others in many different gaming communities, I've always had an aversion to joining clans or playing with other people that i haven't met personally. This Clan is the first group of people that aren't people I've met IRL that i actually enjoy gaming with. They are kind, respectful and all around awesome people. I highly recommend this clan to anyone looking for a clan, or looking to get out of their current one.

On 8/20/2016 at 8:49 PM, Cozyaceswild7 said:

Me and a group a friends would be interested to join a nice and just decent sized clan. This seems like a great one to join and would be happy to get in with my friends.

Sure think Cozy,  Just go to website and follow directions.  After you have filled out the app, you can hit me up in game my game name is "OTF4L".  I look forward to playing with you guys  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2016 at 1:59 PM, 33540744 said:

Hello, I would like to join your clan! 

IGN : 3354074

Ive sent you several Messages.  If you are still interested please fill out app on clan website and message me from clan website when you will be back in game.  If not I wish you the best of success in whichever clan you decide on being in.  :)

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2016 at 4:49 AM, tudor98ro said:

hey,i'd like yo join your clan

IGN: tudor98ro

On 12/5/2016 at 6:20 PM, Tarkmelhion said:

IGN: Tarkmelhion

Hey guys its really easy to join us just go to our website.  sttenno.enjin.com and fill out the app.  I will automatically get notification.  Looking forward to seeing you in the game.

how does one go about joining im currently in dark vector but its highly inactive and its a nightmare to get assistance.

also started playing warframe 2 weeks ago, already have 100+ hours with 6 frames 4 primes. have yet to do raiding in this game but have had raiding experience in other games.

Edited by Sensonokekka