Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Starchart 3.0 prep?

(PSN)Silverback73

Question

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

SOOO...I cleared Pavlov tonight (I loathe you, Orokin Spy Node) to have everything in 2.0 completed.

Does progress carry over from 2-3?

Any further advice from the PC side?

My body...is...*whoops, hehe, dozed off* ready?

Starchart completion will carry over, though you'll loose 13k mastery points, which will be put in the 13 new Junction missions.  You'll want to complete the Mars Junction mission on Earth at the very least so you can get the relic segment, which lets you spend Traces to influence prime drop rates.  There's a couple requirements you'll need to meet, but they're nothing steep (farm 500 rubedo (current stock doesn't count), run Sabotage at E. Prime 3x times and complete the Once Awake quest if you haven't already) so you'll have it done quickly.

Bosses and factions have been reshuffled a bit.  Mars is now a Grineer world and home of Lech Kril (still drops Frost), while the Corpus took over Phobos with Sergeant.  Ceres now plays host to Vor and Kril, dropping Miter and Trinity and is now a level 20 something world.  Draco is a Galleon Survival node now, to a great many tears of rage, and the Void is it's own separate node on the chart.  The hardest nodes start at the high 40's level wise, so keep an eye on that damage.