Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee build opinions/help

nikihalabala

Question

So I've heard a lot of good things about Banshee, how she is very OP endgame etc. As she is currently building in my foundry but I can no longer wait for her, I made a build in warframe-builder focusing on her Sonar ability with the augment. It goes as following:

Aura: Rifle Amp R5

Resonance R3, formaed polarity

(So I can use this slot in other builds with other augments)

Primed Continuity R10

Primed Flow R10, formaed polarity

Intensify R5

Blind Rage R10, formaed polarity

Transient Fortitude R10

Stretch R5

Redirection R10, formaed polarity

Exilus Slot: Cunning Drift R5

(Mainly for movement and that extra power range)

I tried to make this build focused around the multiplier of sonar with power strength.

Edited by nikihalabala
Accidentally published early, misclick.

6 answers to this question

Going for a maxed Blind Rage is completely overkill on Banshee, especially since you seem to have neglected any efficiency and youll need to recast Sonar at least every 20s or so.

Also swap the aura to a - polarity for Corrosive Projection, Shield Distruption or Siphon.

But other than that, looks alright. Extra squishy once you lose shields though.

1 minute ago, Dualstar said:

Going for a maxed Blind Rage is completely overkill on Banshee, especially since you seem to have neglected any efficiency and youll need to recast Sonar at least every 20s or so.

Also swap the aura to a - polarity for Corrosive Projection, Shield Distruption or Siphon.

But other than that, looks alright. Extra squishy once you lose shields though.

Thanks, by the way the only reason I neglected power efficiency on blind rage is because I have the augment, and I was relying on primed continuity and the augment to keep me up on me not standing there and re-casting it every 10 seconds or so. But still, you gave some good feedback, and I appreciate that,

Your build is fine if you play solo and you have a good aim. For team play however, i'd go for an efficiency build (you know the one with R4 stream line and fleeting expertise OR R5 fleeting with arcane chorus helm) and natural talent so that i can make it easier for my teammates (with their tonkors and simulors) to hit the marked spots. Special case goes to when you are playing with some sort of supply of energy with which you can go ham on the power strength.

I have a Banshee guide on the Wiki with 5 different configs for one Forma setup if you want a bit of a read.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Zxorn/Maximum_Banshee_U18.9

I need to update the Sound Quake build As I wrote it before she got an augment and until endless missions come back her Sonar 1270% build is rather pointless.

Honestly Banshee as a frame lost a lot of value without endless missions. I build for lvl 120-3,000 so if you're looking for a more starmap kinda build just mix it up. I only run Quick Thinking cuz Banshee is made of paper at high level no matter what you do.

Edited by Xzorn

Your build is more gear for boss fight. The power strength is overkill for anything below lvl 200. I would

1. reduce the Blind rage to a rank 6 or 8
  2. drop intensify and replace with Streamline
  3. replace Redirection with Quick Thinking (preference only)
  4. The aura is a tough spot.
    1. Keep the V for general purpose
    2. Forma'd to a dash (-) for Energy siphon for ease (unless you have Zenuirik) or Corrosive projection (or Shield Disruption) for best overall damage.
    3. Conclusion? Build two Banshee. :)