Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another random idea from Aree.

AreeSoothsayer

Usually warframe stuff but this one idea just won't let me rest.

Watched star trek... you probably guessed it from that. A room halodek type addition. Those two doors. Imagine one that opened into a small jungle space, or mars oasis, jupiter gas cavern. The list of things to design and make would be endless. 9 planets, dozens of moons, the void and ships. Anything found could be made into a space for you to just enjoy visually.

1 minute ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Usually warframe stuff but this one idea just won't let me rest.

Watched star trek... you probably guessed it from that. A room halodek type addition. Those two doors. Imagine one that opened into a small jungle space, or mars oasis, jupiter gas cavern. The list of things to design and make would be endless. 9 planets, dozens of moons, the void and ships. Anything found could be made into a space for you to just enjoy visually.

Why?

48 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

Why spend time making a complex thing if there's no reason to do so?

What does this add to warframe?

I could see this being a cool social addition where you could make your own single tileset possibly and then friends could visit them and hangout there with you and others. To make it more halodeck like, it could also just be a small blank room in your liset and you can change it to different tilesets. Would be cool if it would visually change like when you walk past the wall in Cephalon Suda's room in the relay.

Edited by -CM-DarkSyndrome