Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Manics For ASh

Baelfire11

Question

well given now most planet nodes are different where do i farm manics now ? (i know lor gives a lot but getting a squad which works well is a pain) so pls lemme know where can i farm those guys i heard in some high lvl grineer exterminates but i dunno 

10 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, 4holes said:

Only reliable way to spawn a Manic is to go to a higher level survival and wait for 15 mins.

not really efficient 

2 minutes ago, letir said:

Most reliable way to Ash parts going right through deep, wet insides of Ur anus. Tyl Regor always spawn manics in third phase of the fight, and they have parts.

drekar manics don't drop ash parts 

Edited by Baelfire11
spelling mistake

2 minutes ago, letir said:

Most reliable way to Ash parts going right through deep, wet insides of Ur anus. Tyl Regor always spawn manics in third phase of the fight, and they have parts.

Those are drekar manics, they DO NOT drop Ash parts.

So far the only times I encounter normal manics outside of LOR are during Grineer survivals on the 15 minute mark. The only other time I encountered a manic outside of survival was during the old Draco. Perhaps others might have better luck than me.

27 minutes ago, Baelfire11 said:

well given now most planet nodes are different where do i farm manics now ? (i know lor gives a lot but getting a squad which works well is a pain) so pls lemme know where can i farm those guys i heard in some high lvl grineer exterminates but i dunno 

do draco on ceres, it's a SUR, just stay for like 20 min and manic will spawn, a newbie friend on mine farmed him like that and it was pretty quick