Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New warframe idea! (Son Goku)

Poligonelson

1. Well... Completely different universes, much like how Star Trek and Star Wars don't mix.

2. Warframe isn't a game about aliens, if you progress a bit and read a bit about the lore, you'll find that out.

3. Copyright issues....

4. Probably a troll post but I responded anyway. :)P

Edited by Hail_Cobras

I thought about this a little bit more, and I was thinking that maybe DE could make it so that you advance to more powerful forms as you get more kills. Like when you get 50 kills you transform into Super Saiyan, and then you get to Super Saiyan 2 by getting 100 kills. It could really make for a unique mechanic.

1 minute ago, Hail_Cobras said:

2. Warframe isn't a game about aliens, if you progress a bit and read a bit about the lore, you'll find that out.

This was already discussed. read the earlier posts in the thread. you're actually... wrong.

1 minute ago, CloudCatcher said:

I thought about this a little bit more, and I was thinking that maybe DE could make it so that you advance to more powerful forms as you get more kills. Like when you get 50 kills you transform into Super Saiyan, and then you get to Super Saiyan 2 by getting 100 kills. It could really make for a unique mechanic.

I agree, but maybe it should be something like getting your enemies to really low health and then sparing them. That would be way more challenging and way more Goku-like. Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Poligonelson

17 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

No it isn't; there isn't a single alien lifeform in the entirety of Warframe's lore and game universe. Everything, Sentient included, was either created by, or a descendant of the Orokin. As for the idea, it's copying and pasting another character into Warframe which is a guaranteed 'no'.

have you even seen an alien before?

3 minutes ago, Poligonelson said:

I agree, but maybe it should be something like getting your enemies to really low health and then sparing them. That would be way more challenging and way more Goku-like. Thanks for the feedback!

They could make new animations for each enemy of them being wounded and asking to be spared. Then Goku just has to walk up to them and press interact to free them. They could even fight alongside Goku as allies after being spared. I think that would be a pretty good fit.

Just now, CloudCatcher said:

They could make new animations for each enemy of them being wounded and asking to be spared. Then Goku just has to walk up to them and press interact to free them. They could even fight alongside Goku as allies after being spared. I think that would be a pretty good fit.

I agree! Maybe there should be a fifth skill for Goku where he makes a spirit bomb with every ally he got and his teammates, that would be very iconic and cool. 

Finally someone that also wants to help the Warframe community grow up.

3 minutes ago, Poligonelson said:

Finally someone that also wants to help the Warframe community grow up.

I think DE should really start trying to pull the Dragonball community into Warframe. I mean, Dragonball has such a large fanbase, it could only make Warframe more successful.

But why stop at just Goku? There's so much potential in Dragonball characters as Warframe characters.

I think DE should really start trying to pull the Dragonball community into Warframe. I mean, Dragonball has such a large fanbase, it could only make Warframe more successful.

But why stop at just Goku? There's so much potential in Dragonball characters as Warframe characters.

How about Frieza?

Yeah! Bringing characters from Dragon Ball could add a lot to the story: Warframes versus Frieza's army, Warframes versus Androids, Warframes versus Babidi's minions. There's just endless possibilities with Dragon Ball, both in gameplay and story-wise. Taking xenoverse as a reference would be a really good idea too. 

If Vegeta was added there should be a fusion dance too thats really hard to pull off and it could be a game changer, but not viable for noobs.

6 minutes ago, Poligonelson said:

If Vegeta was added there should be a fusion dance too thats really hard to pull off and it could be a game changer, but not viable for noobs.

Goku and Vegeta can have a secret ability that lets them fuse together. They have to stand next to each other and do 5 emotes at the same time in a row, with the final one being the handshake. And when they do the handshake, they become Gogeta. The person playing Goku controls the left half, and the person playing Vegeta controls the left half. To make him not too overpowered, if they dont coordinate where they're moving and try to move in different directions, Gogeta trips and has to do an animation to get back up. But their powers are massively increased and with the right amount of teamwork they can defeat any enemy they come across.