Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Be Able To Access Your Foundry, Get Daily Login Rewards And Do Other Game-Related Stuff From Your Phone?

Ezard

Well this is a very good idea. People are on their phone all the time these days, and ways to connect to the game even when one is away is a sure way to keep people interested. I wonder how difficult it would be for DE to implement.

Edited by Alkelei

• 2 weeks later...

On the surface I like the idea.  Neverwinter Online had crafting access via an API webstie that was mobile-compatible.  The ability to access my foundry would be nice.  I saw mention of "saving an alert", on this note I disagree.  I think if you miss it then you miss it, it'll come back up again later at some point. 

Something I'd like to see is a revamp of the way the Dojo is constructed, something akin to a 3rd person RTS format for placing rooms and decorations.  While that statement had nothing to do with the app, I would like to expand that idea to say that perhpas a section of the app might work for dojo-planning?

Random thought out of the way, I don't think having the log-in reward attainable via the app is a prudent course.  If I get Sentinal XP or Secondary Weapon XP while a maxed out item is equipped I'd just be ticked off.  At least if i'm forced to log in from my PC I have the split second to change my load-out before 7:00pm (CST), haha. And I know I could just fix it the day before when I log off, but I forget sometimes - I actually did three alerts one day with my Bleeding Dragon Key!

The ability to chat with the clan might be useful, and anything furthering clan management really.  I'm a huge proponent of group management ideas; clan-tech, chat, etc.

I love the idea that the app dev proposed and i think that being able to access your foundry out of game is a brilliant idea most people maynot beable to collect finished items and would like the conveyance of just loging into the app and collecting there new warframe onthe go!

• 2 weeks later...

This is an amazing idea witch I was about to post a thread on until I found this...

Nobody likes waiting on foundry stuff but without plt there is no equipment around this, but why not have the ability to access and start weapons warrants ect. Though your mobile device... I don't know about you but I work slot and can't always get on constantly to monitor foundry. There are many things such as keys and forma in witch you are constantly building new ones every day but not everyone has the ability to get on at the right hour every day.

We know an application like this is very much possible, it has been done I.e. battle log for battlefield. I beloved there would be vertualy no warfare player opposed to this idea and I would love to see it..

That being said I know DE is constantly tweaking and improving warfare and this is not a top priority. Details does a great job always improving the game and I thank them, if anyone doesn't agree your probably high... I look forward to hopefully seeing this somethme in the future

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go for this, but no to Kubrow care, I think, only pulling in and out of stasis. Doesn't seem fair. Login rewards... maybe.

OP cares about the thread, made more than a year ago and updated still with Kubrow things!

I'll go for this, but no to Kubrow care, I think, only pulling in and out of stasis. Doesn't seem fair. Login rewards... maybe.

OP cares about the thread, made more than a year ago and updated still with Kubrow things!

Yeah I get what you mean with the Kubrows - so you can set them to defrost whilst at work/school, and have them ready for when you get back :-)

Pretty much what the title says - if you want to be able to access your foundry, get daily login rewards and do other game-related stuff, all from your phone via an app, then up-vote this topic, and comment showing your support

DE are obviously focusing on making the game as awesome as possible, and as such aren't really prioritising their Android app (which is fine, because the game needs the most work)

However, there are several community developers, including myself, who have already made several programs, apps and websites that allow players to get notified of alerts, provide info about the game, or provide a means to calculate the damage done by weapons when mods are equipped. I don't just speak for myself when I say that most, if not all of us community devs would be more than happy to integrate features like accessing your foundry into our software - and best of all, it's not even like we charge money for our software

So in conclusion, to show your support for this cause, please upvote this topic, and comment with additional features that would like to be included, and I'll add them here

If many people join this cause, then the devs will have to pay attention (or they could just delete this topic, but the first option is preferable :D)

Okay people seem to be against getting login rewards, so I'll add it to the "Possibly Unwanted" list below

Other Suggested Features

Full access to mod collection

Access to dojo research/construction

Access to the market

Contact list (including being able to see who's online, and being able to chat with them)

Clan chat

"Dojo room complete" notification

You can't collect your daily login reward - instead, you an avoid losing your login streak (but you don't get the reward)

Since Kubrow management is going to be similar to tamagotchi, a way to look after them from the app would probably come in useful

Possibly Unwanted Features

Daily Login Rewards

Pretty much what the title says - if you want to be able to access your foundry, get daily login rewards and do other game-related stuff, all from your phone via an app, then up-vote this topic, and comment showing your support

DE are obviously focusing on making the game as awesome as possible, and as such aren't really prioritising their Android app (which is fine, because the game needs the most work)

However, there are several community developers, including myself, who have already made several programs, apps and websites that allow players to get notified of alerts, provide info about the game, or provide a means to calculate the damage done by weapons when mods are equipped. I don't just speak for myself when I say that most, if not all of us community devs would be more than happy to integrate features like accessing your foundry into our software - and best of all, it's not even like we charge money for our software

So in conclusion, to show your support for this cause, please upvote this topic, and comment with additional features that would like to be included, and I'll add them here

If many people join this cause, then the devs will have to pay attention (or they could just delete this topic, but the first option is preferable :D)

Okay people seem to be against getting login rewards, so I'll add it to the "Possibly Unwanted" list below

Other Suggested Features

Full access to mod collection

Access to dojo research/construction

Access to the market

Contact list (including being able to see who's online, and being able to chat with them)

Clan chat

"Dojo room complete" notification

You can't collect your daily login reward - instead, you an avoid losing your login streak (but you don't get the reward)

Since Kubrow management is going to be similar to tamagotchi, a way to look after them from the app would probably come in useful

Possibly Unwanted Features

Daily Login Rewards

Definently should be in there. Login rewards is not that important but being able to defrost or put a kubrow in status is a great idea. Instead of login rewards how bout being able to change your layout and mod everything and maby even change colors, but that might be pushing it a bit to much.