Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Be Able To Access Your Foundry, Get Daily Login Rewards And Do Other Game-Related Stuff From Your Phone?

Ezard

suuuure and if you want it they can make the game to play itself too, you dont need to do anything!!!

seriously, this is just the first step to that kind of bu****t

Just no

Simple as

nexus app isnt the same thing. Id like to be able to access it without phone aswell.

So i don't have to always log ingame.

And it better be a android app not a rotten apple.

It'd probably be on all platforms

Я думаю что надо добавить в приложение видео о жнеце и о гангстерской тройке и ещё можно о сталкере люди очень часто задоют вопрос как же их вызвать

Я думаю что надо добавить в приложение видео о жнеце и о гангстерской тройке и ещё можно о сталкере люди очень часто задоют вопрос как же их вызвать

Sure, I'll get it added :-)

Totally agree with ezard. it wouldnt be fair for everybody to get a login reward from their phone but they should atleast include access to the foundry and clan chat for huge gamers of warframe. i love Warframe Utility it lets me know right away when there is rare gear in alerts even access to warframe wiki from my phone. hopefully ezard gets provided with an API key soon. Keep up the good work Warframe devs lovin the new update :)

Truthfuly, I dont see why people would turn this idea down. If you wouldnt want it you dont need to worry about getting the app. This app would make the game that much better for me, and hopefully some of you. What happens if you get this long daily reward streak and youre unable to get to a computer? Having tuis app would make the game just so much easier to access, and play with. Im especially interested in having access to MY foundary! So I hope the DEs do notice this and help you out. To others saying its a waste of time, just dont bother with the app if you arent interested in it

Truthfuly, I dont see why people would turn this idea down. If you wouldnt want it you dont need to worry about getting the app. This app would make the game that much better for me, and hopefully some of you. What happens if you get this long daily reward streak and youre unable to get to a computer? Having tuis app would make the game just so much easier to access, and play with. Im especially interested in having access to MY foundary! So I hope the DEs do notice this and help you out. To others saying its a waste of time, just dont bother with the app if you arent interested in it

My point exactly :-)

Ezard is doing a fantastic job with this app. If DE was a bit wiser, they'd hire him to do the official app. He's already doing more on his own than DE is doing collectively with their own app.

Anyway, there's something I don't understand. You are already able to get alerts and invasion notifications for both PC & PS4. How is that happening without an API key? I'm guessing you need another API altogether for access to the foundry, etc.?

Ezard is doing a fantastic job with this app. If DE was a bit wiser, they'd hire him to do the official app. He's already doing more on his own than DE is doing collectively with their own app.

Anyway, there's something I don't understand. You are already able to get alerts and invasion notifications for both PC & PS4. How is that happening without an API key? I'm guessing you need another API altogether for access to the foundry, etc.?

DE made some files on their server that keep track of those, and these are openly available at places like http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/rss.php and http://content.ps4.warframe.com/dynamic/rss.php

They're more than happy to supply this info as it doesn't require any login or authentication - unlike accessing actual in-game features

Possible addition, after watching the last livestream:

"Since Kubrow management is going to be similar to tamagotchi, a way to look after them from the app would probably come in useful"

Hey Ezard,

I was browsing the forums and I thought of something but you and everybody reading this should know that I have no idea whatsoever how the app works and how you get the info that you get and why you can't get the info you can't.

So you know DE loves, they freaking love their exclusive stuff. Why don't you put a notification when something exclusive for a certain amount of time is out. I guess you could do it manually of course but we are human so if a automated version of what I'm saying would be nice. Especially the  color pallets sometimes go unseen (for me). Since I like collecting everything that comes out, I would love a heads-up for these and everything else. 

Hey Ezard,

I was browsing the forums and I thought of something but you and everybody reading this should know that I have no idea whatsoever how the app works and how you get the info that you get and why you can't get the info you can't.

So you know DE loves, they freaking love their exclusive stuff. Why don't you put a notification when something exclusive for a certain amount of time is out. I guess you could do it manually of course but we are human so if a automated version of what I'm saying would be nice. Especially the  color pallets sometimes go unseen (for me). Since I like collecting everything that comes out, I would love a heads-up for these and everything else. 

I might be able to get this info, but I can't tell until one of those exclusive things comes out :/

Feel free to ask DE to provide this data, but tbh I think I already pester them enough... XD

I might be able to get this info, but I can't tell until one of those exclusive things comes out :/

Feel free to ask DE to provide this data, but tbh I think I already pester them enough... XD

haha it is ok. It is ok that you notify us when the exclusive items come in the game, in my situation that information is useless to be honest. My unmade point was notify when there is one so no worries. 

I might ask them in the near future, gotta go study for the finals you know.