Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Be Able To Access Your Foundry, Get Daily Login Rewards And Do Other Game-Related Stuff From Your Phone?

Ezard

Steve asked us to give him ideas on stuff they could add to the App, but there are other things that they definitely want to do with it, such as friend and clan management and he even talked about foundry management as well, such as claiming our items, I think.

I suggested a Tamagotchi-like mini-game for our Sentinels, but I don't think he liked the idea... :<

They did make Wyrm though.

I'd like to add my support to this app. I work long hours and have a young family so time playing is limmited. Not to mention the weekends when i stay at work so there is no chance to jump in a frame and defend the galaxy. Yes to rewards after all its no difference then when i get up for work, flick on the computer only for the reward run, then have to power down to earn some cash. EVE Online runs something similar and it works. You can see your characters, ships, foundry, skills ect.... this would really make the game grow. People would be doing things on their phones/ tablets and have Warframe on their minds all day....... very addictive......bring it on!

Personally, I would like these options:

1) See drop locations associated with mods/prime parts/etc. (I know there is a wiki and the forum post with all the info, but it would be nice to have an official source that is updated based on real-time in-game data). It would also be convenient as a way to look without alt-tab or reading off a phone browser.

2) Be able to have the app without it downloading every single image for the game (if this exists, I apologize and would love to know how to turn it off). My phone runs out of storage space if I keep the app on it... but that is more of a housekeeping/option, not a feature.

Personally, I would like these options:

1) See drop locations associated with mods/prime parts/etc. (I know there is a wiki and the forum post with all the info, but it would be nice to have an official source that is updated based on real-time in-game data). It would also be convenient as a way to look without alt-tab or reading off a phone browser.

2) Be able to have the app without it downloading every single image for the game (if this exists, I apologize and would love to know how to turn it off). My phone runs out of storage space if I keep the app on it... but that is more of a housekeeping/option, not a feature.

Drop locations are on my to-do list

Warframe Utility only downloads images that you tell it to download. It's Warframe Nexus that downloads a ton of images.

I really support the general idea of this topic.

My own main argument to support this idea is that often while I am away from the game I realize there are things to be done in regards to managing my account (fusing mods, changing my equipment, building/claiming an item etc.).

If I were able to do all this "on the go" then I can spend less time sitting by my computer just clicking and dragging on things and more time on "mowing down" the system's enemies.

In regards to claiming login rewards from the app, I am against it because it would be unfair to those that actually make the effort of logging in from their computer/console. Allowing this would probably decrease the amount of active players on the servers (I assume so because I do this with other mobile apps).

Just thought I'd give yall a heads up. 

If you guys need someone to help with developing applications etc. Don't be afraid to send me a PM. I'm taking java right now and I have the tools to develop for android now myself. I also made a small snake game a while back. Also have some background in web development ;D