Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The salt finally got me too

PoobahTheGrand

Maybe I'm wrong but I just bought Mesa (with the discount, wouldn't have bought her for full price), and I think it was a good idea.

Since you can sell the Nav Coordinates they have a platinum value (2-4 on warframe market). Even if you farm them yourself you lose the platinum you could have potentially gained from selling them. Unless you get her in less than 10 runs or so you'll waste more platinum farming her than buying her. (Of course that's not true if you normally use up all your daily trades on other stuff)

Have never bought a warframe before, and probably never will again, unless the circumstances are similar. 

On 8/18/2016 at 3:30 PM, PoobahTheGrand said:

Lols you guys are taking this too seriously. I'm not complaining, I'm not ranting, just got sad for a few moments and decided to make this thread. Far worse has been created here. 

Do you really want to know something sad and worth running around low level nodes with my WoF Ember (plot twist, those flames are actually cosmetic fire tears that protect me so I can cringe in peace) Tf2. I was a nice little newbie. I thought I could make it big and roll in a bounty of cosmetics where I could cash out, invest the money in stocks and be the next Warren Buffet. I thought I had it all planned out. A few months ago, I went to the 7-11 down the street from my apartment, bought $200 (and I was a poor  first year college student) in Steam gift cards. I bought lots of keys and patiently waited the 7 dad where they would become tradable. I went on Tf2outpost, backpack.tf, and trade.tf, a bought as many T1 cancer hats as I could, figuring I could flip them all for a 2 key profit. Long story short nobody wanted to buy any of them, so I had to sell them cheaper for what I bought them, tried over and over again until I didn't even have enough keys to buy the cheapest cancerous hat on the game. So what did I do? I decided to use half of my 7-8 remaining keys to open up crates. I made sure to sacra five 10 lambs and prayed to Lord Gaben 5 days before I did it. I got rekt. Then I bought another $25 gift card and decided to try my luck with Mann co tickets. I got rekt again. If I could've just gotten one Australium gun, I  couldve had enough to get back into the trading hats game. I could've made my comeback, but noooo, Lord Gaben decided he wanted to show he could worse than RNG (Seriously, hats and Australium weapons have a drop rate of less than 1%, no joke. But like a niave fool I thought I could beat this. I thought I could take over the trading world). Then I got into rocket jumping. I found this one really cool server and decided to donate $25 for special mod priveledgddprivelege, one of them included rapid fire mod, which basically let you fly and is basically what happens if Simulor Mirage and BS Ash had a baby when it came to rocket jumping. Then the owner decided to remove the rapid fire mode (which is basically the only reason why I donated $25) and I got rekt again. Tf2 was like a gambling addiction. I kept spending a lot of money, thinking I could make it big. Thinking I could get back my losses. Thinking I could get my wife to take me back. Thinking I could get my kids to love me again. But in the end, I kept getting rekt. After finally besting this addiction and taking control of my life again, I found Waframe and spent $50. As you may know, the relic system along with my foolish newb impulse buys made me get rekt on yet another game. Relic system made me lose 2100 play in profit alone, and I feel like a fool for buying Mesa and Nezha (and I don't even like Nezha). But I'm gonna be honest. I miss Tf2 gambling. I really consider getting back into it. Would I be a fool for spending another $150 on keys to buy more hats and try to flip for a profit again? The trading economy is knocking  on my door and I'm really considering opening it.

If you were serious about that last part of spending another 150 for more in game merch...and my advice as a stranger counts for something....

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

If you were serious about that last part of spending another 150 for more in game merch...and my advice as a stranger counts for something....

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO.

*takes out ubersaw and unusuals*

what did you say?

51 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

*takes out ubersaw and unusuals*

what did you say?

This is what I mean. My old gambling addiction is calling me. And now I know something I didn't know before. Don't buy cancerous hats. If you want profit buy hats that cost $50 or more in real money. I just want to be on backpack.tf top backpack list. I just want some swag. Fancy hats and fancy weapons. But taking another $150 L on Tf2 is a big deal :(

Just now, PoobahTheGrand said:

This is what I mean. My old gambling addiction is calling me. And now I know something I didn't know before. Don't buy cancerous hats. If you want profit buy hats that cost $50 or more in real money. I just want to be on backpack.tf top backpack list. I just want some swag. Fancy hats and fancy weapons. But taking another $150 L on Tf2 is a big deal :(

but hats are more important than life