Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Grineer Specialized Troops

TheJiggliestPoo

The corpus has an arsenal of hurtful laser weapons, the infested have massive swarms and ancients to be dangerous, but the Grineer is very weak due to most of its troops being useless. The general troops holding the grakatas are fine where they are but the sniper troop/scorpion/flamethrower troops should do a bit more damage. Currently, the sniper troop is completely worthless while the scorpion barely hurts you after doing its annoying scorpion wire attack. The flamethrower troops are kinda buggy and tends to attack you even though they're out of range leading to easily evaded flames. There's no need to buff their health or armor, just their damage.

All the grineer heavies have a knockdown ability as well. They seem pretty well placed to me, as the new Corpus heavies aren't nearly as durable and don't seem to hose you down like the gorgon-wielding grineer. Scorpion grineer are just buffed melee grineer, who can really get you down if you're not paying attention when they rush up to you. Sniper grineer seem on par with railgun moas. Can't say I really see a major difference there.

DO NOT BUFF GRINEER OR I WILL CRY QQ. But seriously. Out of the three factions that we can fight right now,

Grineer is the one that seriously f's me over.

1. Grineer: Shield dudes, whip chicks, snipers, heavy gorgons, napalms, teleporters, rollers, flamethrowers, and shockwaves on heavies.

2. Corpus: Shockwave moas and railgun moas.

3. Infested: Blowy up dudes that stun you for a half second, poison ancients and disrupter ancients.

The Grineer do not need a buff.

Edited by Jaddit