Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI freeze in glyph menu

Caobie

when in the glyph menu if you double click an owned glyph it locks the ui and no buttons respond. I had bought the sooty kubrow glyph then double clicked it to make sure it was the one i was using and it just froze.

Edit: The menu freeze also prevents me from changing my glyph at all. I've jokingly said that its because i havent ever changed my icon in the three years since i created my account but for reals id like to use a different glyph than the default excalibur noggle one.

Edit2: it seems like some buttons on the menu work. i can click the squad invite button or the open menu button at the top left and i can open chat and use it and even open the braketed items if theyre posted but the glyph menu is locked behind everything still and i cant close it in any way. ive invited a friend to my squad so that i can see if forcing me through a load screen will close the menu.

Edit3: getting a friend into your squad and having them vote on a mission worked. i was able to hit the accept button for the mission and once i made it into the mission the glyph screen was gone.

Edited by Caobie

I'm in the same situation. i never changed my profile icon because none that were released before the glyph update never really spoke to me. Now, when I go to change my Glyph to the display the prowess of the mighty Clem in Action the UI freezes and I can only interact with things the menu options in the background (if they are there) and the chat.

My in game glyph also displays as the Excalibur Noggle which I do no own.

Same, when attempting to select my retroactively rewarded Kuria Glyph (still waiting on the Kuria Decoration that I got blankmessaged out of literally a day before that issue was patched). Trawling an invite out of Recruiting freed me.

20 hours ago, Caobie said:

I've jokingly said that its because i havent ever changed my icon in the three years since i created my account but for reals id like to use a different glyph than the default excalibur noggle one.

Probably does have something to do with it.  I've not been playing three years, but it's been a while and if you notice everyone posting has the default.

11 minutes ago, PatternistSlave said:

Probably does have something to do with it.  I've not been playing three years, but it's been a while and if you notice everyone posting has the default.

huh...this is an interesting thing to note...

I upvoted every comment in the thread, this should bring attention to the issue. As I post this comment I'm currently experiencing the freeze >.< I've been playing only for a few months and I finally figured out how to change my profile icon but then this happened... what a first experience :P