Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't scan the Nightfall Apothic Imprint in The Silver Grove

Rx_Zero

Hi, I just finished the Silver Grove quest, and when I check my codex, I noticed that I'm missing the scan of Nightfall Apothic Imprint. So, I built another Nightfall Apothic, group up with my friend who's doing this part of mission.

But when we're there, after we used the Nightfall Apothic, scaned and defeated that super cool deluxe Loki, we're still not able to scan that Imprint. It's just an unscanable target, no color or indicator is displaying on it when I'm using the scanner.

Is that a bug? Because as I noticed, there are a lot of people not able to scan this Nightfall Apothic Imprint. I already got the scans of the Twilight and Sunrise Apothic Imprint, and there are a lot of people are doing this mission right now, please fix the scan of Nightfall Apothic Imprint as soon as possible before most people already finish this part of the mission :(

PS: Helios are not able to scan it either.

Edited by Rx_Zero
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, TalynnBlack said:

Agreed, I noticed that I was not able to get the Twilight and others just fine, but can't get the Nightfall at all for any reason. They probably need to run a script to give this properly to people. 

i hope they fix that soon, cause i only got the sunrise apothic in my codex x: 

You cant scan the Nightfall Apothic Imprint. It should be unlocked by completing the quest. It worked for the other 2.

I wrote a ticket about not having the Imprint after completing the quest. 

They said that they will pass it on to the team. 

Hope that gets fixed by a script. Should be pretty easy. It just needs to check if the quest is completed and the set the entry to unlocked.

Wrote a message to DE Rebecca maybe she can help.

Edited by Dark-Sheer
Message to Rebecca

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2016 at 3:02 AM, Dark-Sheer said:

They said that they will pass it on to the team.

Wrote a message to DE Rebecca maybe she can help.

So what was the outcome for you?  Almost October now and still missing all 3 entries, rather not have to pester support about it.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...