Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania` Ultie = Game Crash

ERROR.4O4

So im Reporting a Bug to the Devs.

Titania is bugged.

I go into ceres draco to level Titania up and its all good and fun till the game crashes and i lose all the progress i earned. I will use her number 4 ability and everything will seem fine, but then after the second or 3rd time i use the number 4 ability the game just crashes.And when i say crash i mean it just kills completely with no error message. It goes to a black screen for a second then right to my desktop like i never even opened the game up there is no error report message warframe would usually bring up.

I run a Windows 10 quadcore amd apu with a dedicated graphics card of 2 gigs of ram and i have 4 gigs of ram on the motherboard. i have never encountered a problem with warframe and the game usually runs smoothly for me. now i cant play with Titania or use her signature move. THats really all i have to say.

Edited by Apostle_of_God

You've actually got your hands on Titania.

I'm still attempting the quest and before I finish my mission (which I've tried 17 times) trying to collect all the Daylight Threshcones, my game just goes into this glitchy stage, freezes and forces me to manually restart my computer.

Or it just freezes and I have to Alt Tab out and close it.

Only started since the update. (This has happened quite a lot before but that was a year or two ago ago.)

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

GB Z170x Gaming 3

Intel i5-6600

16gb DDR4 Ram

Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 3gb

me aswell was wave 25 "akkad" and all my weapons and frame where maxed with booster then ulti and bam it crashed to desktop without any error whatsoever and i lost ALL my xp since the game was dfinished when i reconnect to the squad.

Don't Use her ULT

Edited by EmBoLa

this keeps happening to me especially when trying to do sortie. Granted I was about to die... sighh the point is that the game closes on it own. not even an apology--"the evolution engine has stopped working"-- straight to desktop.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

You're not the only one to have had this problem. Titania's pretty, but not much more than that until that bug's fixed. Right now, her 4's useless to me until it's fixed. Good to know I'm not the only one with the problem.

*Edit* - Upon a touch of experimentation, it seems to occur when one transforms to Razorwing mode, and while the transformation is happening mashing the melee button will cause the result of closing the game. (At least, that's my experience of it.)

Edited by Pathog3n

Same problem, sometimes she works, sometimes she crashes after using her ult. For me it happened a lot till I updated my drivers and even then it crashed after I activated my Naramon Focus and then went back into the Ult. DE pls fix, can't use this frame, can't have fun.

On 8/23/2016 at 1:33 AM, [DE]Dmitri said:

I have gone ahead and merged a few threads that were discussing a crash related to one of Titania's abilities.
We are aware of this crash and we are currently working on a fix for it as we speak. 

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused. 

Thanks a lot for the update!