Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx's new augment would be really nice but...

L4UR1

She's just way too slow and you can't do anything to make her faster. It would be great if you could use power strength to decrease the walking speed penalty. Or at least give the ability to block with a melee weapon while in absorb so you can use the "lead tango" combo with the new gunblade to dash trough rooms or something...

1 hour ago, NocturnalVahey said:

horrible idea, the point is she is slow so its not super op. allowing her to move quickly in some other way makes the speed reduction pointless

How would it be "super op"? Wukong can do the exact thing expect he can actually run, slide, jump and he uses less energy. Plus the damage and range of absorb is terrible as well.

The movement kills the augment I said this on a youtube post that showed the mod in action a few days ago.

Absorb is a Panic button / CC. You don't keep it on so you don't care "That you can shoot" with it cuz you knock everything down and keep shooting anyways. Being slug speed makes the augment kinda pointless since moving fast prevents you from being hit to begin with. If you could move max speed it would at least have a purpose of being an extra fall back layer in case you fail at CC otherwise Nyx doesn't really get hit in the first place.

The only thing I can tell this augment is good for is high level Nullifier encounters where normally whatever is in the bubble might randomly one shot you. But an augment to fix an unfair scenario doesn't really justify it's use in my book.

Edited by Xzorn