Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The pre-rebellious Tenno-Theory

45neo

As we all know Titania was recently released along with her own quest. During the quest I noticed many similarities between The Silver Grove and Sands of Inaros.

It would seem both of whomever operated these frames rebelled against the orokin in order to save someone, in the end both died, or at least their warframes did.

But what if the operators of those warframes actually died? Cause when you really think about it if the tenno operating the warframes had their warframes die wouldn't they just send another to recover it if it was important? Couldn't they have just used something to attempt to remotely resurrect the frames. Plus when you really think about it they die just after kicking &#!, if they were really owning what they fought so hard why would their warframes die?

My theory is that they were executed by the Orokin and that these incidents occurred prior to the slaughter of the orokin empire as a whole.

As we all know Tenno were used as weapons, thus they were soldiers. What happens to a rebellious soldier? They get executed... In other words while Titania was fighting the dax one of the must have sent a message to the orokin telling them what she did... Thus they executed the operator.. but not before Titania had successfully fended off the dax.

In Inaros' case I believe he was the first ever Tenno to rebel in such a way... Because of the totality of the slaughter and the unexpectedness of such an action as rebellion Inaros' operator managed to book it and run from the orokin... but only for a time. This is why Inaros' seemed to ignore the people for a time as they were slaughtered by the infested. When he found out about it he probably went immediately. He stopped the infested but my guess is that while he was dealing with the infested the orokin came and gave him the chop.

The reason we survived when we slaughtered the orokin as a whole is due to the fact that they probable didn't expect full scale rebellion, In fact anyone who was ready to execute Tenno were probable targeted first.

What does this theory mean? It doesn't mean a lot really, my guess is we can expect more warframe quests that follow the line of a operator who uses a warframe to save somebody or some people and gets killed. 

any ways thanks for reading :D

TL;DR - Inaros' and Titania's operators rebelled against the Orokin before the Orokin slaughter and were executed as a result.

Edited by 45neo
make title more descriptive

In all honesty it was bound to happen, since the Orokin's original plan was to have all Tenno killed anyway 'til Margulis did something about it. Without the original spacemom I doubt the Tenno had much to lose if they overthrew the Orokin anyway, it was Natah that really probably gave them the final push they needed to slaughter their oppressors, with a few Operators, like those of the original Inaros and Titania, not being able to look away and take anymore of the Orokin's S#&$. Sadly, they were probably executed with a Scindo Prime for treason

It is possible, I figure that many Tenno operated as loose cells or solo operatives with their real self hidden on their orbiter during their main deployment. I would think that given the totality of Lotus's trick with the Reservoir, that not it was not well known by many that the Tenno were even remote controlling the warframes and Tenno might not have been operating from the Reservoir at all times or at least known to be there. It stands to reason to eliminate a tool that has bit the hand or decided not to perform the task required, but this also would have been a likely task of the handler for the Tenno - their manager - somehow the former Sentient Infiltrator Natah or now the Lotus. It is possible her superiors with the Seven either didn't know of individual rebellion or it was pushed to the background as the Sentient conflict was nearing a peak and the Tenno might still be useful.

That said, your theory stands to reason. It would explain the Inaros warframe having to be salvaged and buried away with inactivity as well as other intact warframes being non-bonded or seemingly active of their own volition as with Chroma and the Inaros when re-powered by the Urns. The memory or echo remains while the source of that thought is gone. Can a memory or echo dream as well?

2 minutes ago, Urlan said:

It is possible, I figure that many Tenno operated as loose cells or solo operatives with their real self hidden on their orbiter during their main deployment. I would think that given the totality of Lotus's trick with the Reservoir, that not it was not well known by many that the Tenno were even remote controlling the warframes and Tenno might not have been operating from the Reservoir at all times or at least known to be there. It stands to reason to eliminate a tool that has bit the hand or decided not to perform the task required, but this also would have been a likely task of the handler for the Tenno - their manager - somehow the former Sentient Infiltrator Natah or now the Lotus. It is possible her superiors with the Seven either didn't know of individual rebellion or it was pushed to the background as the Sentient conflict was nearing a peak and the Tenno might still be useful.

That said, your theory stands to reason. It would explain the Inaros warframe having to be salvaged and buried away with inactivity as well as other intact warframes being non-bonded or seemingly active of their own volition as with Chroma and the Inaros when re-powered by the Urns. The memory or echo remains while the source of that thought is gone. Can a memory or echo dream as well?

Well in response to your last part would be just speculative theory but during the Titania quest we learn more about transference. Knowing how it works it's possible that even thoough the warframe is dead and operator is dead the could still be transferred to a point in the husk of the warframe over time though they fade become little more than an echo of their former self.

2 minutes ago, Urlan said:

And thus how we can have dead Mirage in Hidden Dreams without a potential fatal feedback loop.

well at the time we do that quest The Lotus is still keeping our true identity from us. Thus what died was the mirage warframe, my guess is it was just a prototype probable wasn't worth it for the orokin to recover a failed experiment.

In fact the orokin seem like the kind of people who would leave behind anythings that fails.

Edited by 45neo

14 minutes ago, 45neo said:

well at the time we do that quest The Lotus is still keeping our true identity from us. Thus what died was the mirage warframe, my guess is it was just a prototype probable wasn't worth it for the orokin to recover a failed experiment.

In fact the orokin seem like the kind of people who would leave behind anythings that fails.

Quite possible, but I don't think the Orokin ever intended for warframes to have a will of their own - originally designed as bio-weapons from infested tech research if Rhino Prime's codex is anything to go by.

Honestly everyone think tenno=good, rest=bad what if it different?
Tenno was warmachines what know one thing. Murdering. So they serve the orokin empire but later they lose control and atack against orokin empire.
So empire make decision to destroy them all BUT Natah betray everyone and hide brainless murder operators and some warframe suits.

Now Natah (know as Lotus) give use money, gear and infinite grind to make her stronger. One day when she get enought power she call herself "Emperor" and give us order to slaughter and wipeout everyone who refused to obey (its actually happening).

There is only small group of sentiens (rebelion) what trying to stop lotus and their followers. They have Master Tenno (know as stalker) who realize the truth and try punish tenno crimes agains space. Now he have his acolythes.
But they are losing their fight.

Seems like joke? Looke what is happening here
- Lotus jobs - kill everyone, everywhere, everytime
- Lotus rewards - more weapons, more stuff to build more weapons, more stuff make stronger warframes
- Tenno job - kill, slaughter, wipeout, murder = profit

- Sentiens jobs - scan enviroment, warframes, etc., they do nothing until you attack them
- Sentient reward - hunhow gift for stalker so he have chance to beat us, Gear for acolythes
- Stalkers job - Punish crimes and murdering -- He never attack innocent, revenge boss murders (no boss kill= no mark), He REJECT kill operator when he have chance because he/she was defendless

If you think about it, somethink smell with lotus and her work

Only true HERO is Stalker who do what he must to tennos who deserve it. Also is only one who can speak and have more powers from different warframes.

So on end there is no good/bad but only sides
First side: Lotus = new emperor of blood
Second side: Sentients = rebelion against lotus
Third side: Umbra = not implement yet (looking forward to lore)

Take a time and think about it. You realize there is somethink wrong with warframes and what they do.

PS:If you disagree dont be toxic. thx

4 hours ago, Technologic141 said:

Tenno was warmachines what know one thing. Murdering. So they serve the orokin empire but later they lose control and atack against orokin empire.
So empire make decision to destroy them all BUT Natah betray everyone and hide brainless murder operators and some warframe suits.

Now Natah (know as Lotus) give use money, gear and infinite grind to make her stronger. One day when she get enought power she call herself "Emperor" and give us order to slaughter and wipeout everyone who refused to obey (its actually happening).

There is only small group of sentiens (rebelion) what trying to stop lotus and their followers. They have Master Tenno (know as stalker) who realize the truth and try punish tenno crimes agains space. Now he have his acolythes.
But they are losing their fight.

Seems like joke? Looke what is happening here
- Lotus jobs - kill everyone, everywhere, everytime
- Lotus rewards - more weapons, more stuff to build more weapons, more stuff make stronger warframes
- Tenno job - kill, slaughter, wipeout, murder = profit

- Sentiens jobs - scan enviroment, warframes, etc., they do nothing until you attack them
- Sentient reward - hunhow gift for stalker so he have chance to beat us, Gear for acolythes
- Stalkers job - Punish crimes and murdering -- He never attack innocent, revenge boss murders (no boss kill= no mark), He REJECT kill operator when he have chance because he/she was defendless

If you think about it, somethink smell with lotus and her work

Only true HERO is Stalker who do what he must to tennos who deserve it. Also is only one who can speak and have more powers from different warframes.

So on end there is no good/bad but only sides
First side: Lotus = new emperor of blood
Second side: Sentients = rebelion against lotus
Third side: Umbra = not implement yet (looking forward to lore)

Take a time and think about it. You realize there is somethink wrong with warframes and what they do.

Um off topic?

5 hours ago, 45neo said:

As we all know Titania was recently released along with her own quest. During the quest I noticed many similarities between The Silver Grove and Sands of Inaros.

TL;DR - Inaros' and Titania's operators rebelled against the Orokin before the Orokin slaughter and were executed as a result.

An interesting theory. Very interesting even. Though, I would like to offer an alternative. Chroma's quest, mentioning an empty and silent womb in the sky, could be suggesting that Warframes are alive and merely unable to think independently as long as a Tenno controls them, but could develop a personality of their own if left awake and cut off from the Transference.
In fact, Second Dream seems to reinforce the idea that there is more to Warframes than mindless proxies.

Third, in the Silver Grove quest, Silvana mentions she used Transference to link to Titania, so I do not believe there was a Tenno involved. During the link, she did mention feeling a presence, (likely the Warframe's, according to my theory at least). And Titania, the Warframe, then acted on her own, protecting Sylvana until she died, showing that Warframes can feel compassion.

Not to say all Warframes are nice. They may be like humans, unique in their personalities, or they may become aggressive and hateful for the most part, though judging from Chroma and Titania that seems doubtful.

If I use this theory, Inaros could have also awoken on his own during the Infested attack. The lack of an operator would have 'nerfed' him enough that he couldn't fully analyse what he did, using too much power and dying in the process... Though your theory for him at least holds pretty well.

4 hours ago, Technologic141 said:

Well, I'll disagree heavily for multiple reasons here.

For one, claiming the Stalker is 'good'. He's the only one who breaks the one unbreakable rule in the system : when the Infested strike, we halt our own conflicts. When dealing with Infested, Tenno do not attack any other side. yet, killing Lephantis can bring the Stalker down on you. Alad V experimented on Warframes to make Zanuka, and the default skin of Valkyr shows he didn't really care about the suffering he inflicted during his tests. Yet somehow attacking him is bad? Vay Hek made Fomorians which attacked us directly, destroying multiple relays (and it's not like there are only Tennos in those relays). Why doesn't Stalker come after them? Why doesn't he see their actions as unjust? (I'm particularly happy when it came to bite him back. He killed me once for defeating Alad V, then the mission to keep him safe from his Acolytes came. Sorry Stalker, but as you said, your crimes against Alad V cannot go unpunished! Hehe!)

Second, We did not attack Sentients on sight either. Oculysts cannot be harmed anyways. We only scanned one to start that quest. And not Hunhow, not the Grineer, not the Corpus has offered us peace. We woke up under attack from the Grineer. It's funny, I find it hard to believe the other side are the good guys when they go around murdering people in their sleep then dissecting their corpses (both Alad V and captain Vor mentioned in their speech about how they know of a Warframe's insides). He didn't try to discuss or ask us anything, he tried to slap a device to mind rape us.

It's not like we have Relays where any faction can join, where there are even Corpus and Grineer people. Even the factions who are hunting some Tenno down can have a place in a Relay, just as long as they don't cause trouble. I'm certain in fact if Alad V came and asked us to build Warframe parts and send them to him in exchange for Zanuka Pets he'd have a high customer base. Bet ya even the Stalker could. But hey, our enemies seem the time that shoots first and asks questions never.

Plus, guess what? we're hunted down from before we woke up, from before we posed a threat to anyone. Thing is, we're warriors, we're skilled. If the world wants to end us, then we'll fight it, and we'll murder our enemies by the billions. (according to DE, 50 billions grineer slain over the course of three years. Not counting the Void corrupted units).

That said, you are right that there is something wrong with us. We're children that have been kidnapped, experimented upon and turned into soldiers, then woke up without any memory of who we were or even what we were (can you imagine possessing Warframes like a ghost and switching in between them, and only discovering your true identity after the Second Dream?) We're far from sane. Very far. Then again, the world of Warframe seems to be a dystopia where war is the only constant. To adapt to such a twisted world, one must be a twisted being. And there's no doubt us Tenno have fully adapted.