Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 20 Archwing Test is literally Impossible

Zinc771

The ranking testing for Mastery Rank 20 requires the player to fly through several hoops in a strict time limit. Not only is it required to pass through each and every hoop to give enough time to complete the test (which is absurdly difficult with the new archwing flight model) but "max speed flying" (shift + space) is the only speed at which you can get to the hoops in time. Unfortunately flying at max speed, for some reason, does not trigger the hoop and add time to the clock. Please fix this.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Zinc771 said:

Thanks for the tip using energy restores and itzal, but the ranking test is still broken

Are you like, using a r0 wing with zero modes? Using modless weapons can be semi-challengeing for some.

35 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

bruh.  it's literally one of the easiest and fastest tests in the entirety of the tests.

That was posted before the new archwing flight model and the bug stops it from being completed so easily

i already passed this test before the archwing overhaul fortunately, and tried to do it again after the update.

To put it simply, the new archwing movements sucks.. It's just harder to control with the tilting and excessive drifting.

It was fairly easy before the overhaul trust me.

27 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

Hyperion Thrusters is ultra common now. And afterburners didn't even exist when I first took this test.

Did you actually try it? I just redid this test and it's horribly annoying with the new movement system (bumped into the damn rings more than once and then failed).

I also noticed that passing through some rings didn't add any time to the timer. Boosting or not didn't make a difference though, it's just bugged.

Edited by marelooke

Just now, ScribbleClash said:

It is fairly easy still. Before passing rings you let go of space and after getting your bonus time you hit it again.

Weird, you didn' t get hit by the bug. When I just tried it in the relay I had rings not give me bonus time in each and every attempt.

1 minute ago, marelooke said:

Weird, you didn' t get hit by the bug. When I just tried it in the relay I had rings not give me bonus time in each and every attempt.

Read what I wrote you there. Before passing rings you let go of space and after getting your bonus time you hit it again. This is crucial. If you keep holding the booster you will not get the bonus time.

Just now, ScribbleClash said:

Read what I wrote you there. Before passing rings you let go of space and after getting your bonus time you hit it again. This is crucial. If you keep holding the booster you will not get the bonus time.

Read what I wrote before, did both: didn't matter either way: got seconds when boosted and didn't get them when not boosted and vice-versa.

Just glad I got to do this test with the old Archwing movement.

1 minute ago, marelooke said:

Read what I wrote before, did both: didn't matter either way: got seconds when boosted and didn't get them when not boosted and vice-versa.

Just glad I got to do this test with the old Archwing movement.

Thankfully the Itzal + Energy trick worked. This test still needs to be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...