Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime access

Pr0totype9979

So I read a new leak on the Reddit regarding nekros prime access. Before everyone loses it, yes, I know these leaks aren't 100%. As for my question, the leak mentioned weapons needing mastery rank 13, If that sticks would I not be able to purchase prime access? And if I can will I or will I not be able to use the weapons since I'm only mastery rank 9. It'd be quite a bummer if I couldn't use the weapons. Also one more question, any idea what the price tag will look like for prime access

5 minutes ago, Pr0totype9979 said:

So I read a new leak on the Reddit regarding nekros prime access. Before everyone loses it, yes, I know these leaks aren't 100%. As for my question, the leak mentioned weapons needing mastery rank 13, If that sticks would I not be able to purchase prime access? And if I can will I or will I not be able to use the weapons since I'm only mastery rank 9. It'd be quite a bummer if I couldn't use the weapons. Also one more question, any idea what the price tag will look like for prime access

MASTERY RANK?

haha-thats-a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pr0totype9979 said:

So I won't need to level up to use the stuff, sorry I'm sleepy right now incase I'm coming across as dumb

Nope. For dropping the money and supporting DE, they'll let use all the stuff straight away.

2 minutes ago, Pr0totype9979 said:

So I won't need to level up to use the stuff, sorry I'm sleepy right now incase I'm coming across as dumb

that's how i heard it.

i don't know for sure since i am not rich ( i can live 1 month from the money that prime access costs..lol ) :D
but i guess money makes everything possible....

i mean you can buy 3 Fusion cores (or the same value of endo) for 6 dollars... so i would'nt wonder if one can bypass master requirements by throwing cash at them :D

7 minutes ago, Pr0totype9979 said:

My plan seems to be shaping up, as long as the price is under 59.92 for the lowest package I can be the stronkest Tenno in the galaxy MUAHAHAHAHA kappa

while you are at it you can check out my ingame wishlist :D
name is same as on forums