Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need me some advice

(PSN)WarHatePrejudice

Question

So I'm in a dueling clan and we duel -_-obviously -_-

Lol

Melee only BTW so I was just wondering what would be the best element to use 

A lot of people say radiation but that makes you attack your teammates and it doesn't do crappie while dueling so (I think) anyway so best element?

Should I keep myour dark split sword pure radiation or add another element

8 answers to this question

I have very recently got biased of the TOXIC element as for all factions it directly hits the HP neglecting any and every resistance like armor (but if the armor is high enough then HP loss will be slower based on the armor level) and shield. So, wouldn't it be smart enough to use the TOXIC element?

Edited by AhmadIYE

Just now, AhmadIYE said:

I have very recently got biased of the TOXIC element as for all factions it directly hits the HP neglecting any and every resistance like armor and shield. So, wouldn't it be smart enough to use the TOXIC element?

I do have pure toxic on karyst that I use at times and I think I should do that on my dss actually

If you are talking about the factions then you got to be a little thoughtful on that. Grineers have armor, Corpuses have shield, Infested have flesh, Corrupteds are cloned flesh with shield and over shield (ospreys). Sometimes gas (poison) proc does wonders though it takes a while to complete its job and not instant. Radiation has its limitations. Cold affects al factions just like Fire and they will help you by slowing the enemy down for a bit.

Edited by AhmadIYE

3 hours ago, (PS4)Heads_Cutter said:

So I'm in a dueling clan and we duel -_-obviously -_-

Lol

Melee only BTW so I was just wondering what would be the best element to use 

A lot of people say radiation but that makes you attack your teammates and it doesn't do crappie while dueling so (I think) anyway so best element?

Should I keep myour dark split sword pure radiation or add another element

Soul Punched from General Discussion to Players helping Players.