Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote Selection Confirmation/Cancel

Volfenstein

Voting works on a system where each person can select a mission and the mission with the most votes out of the 4 is started

To cancel joining a mission while in the waiting qeue simply press back in the bottom left and it should cancel it for you and return you to the main menu screen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Came here looking for answer for my problem, found this thread.

It's really really annoying that when I'm in random party (or formed party), and I accidentally click or I want to cancel my vote so our party can wait a bit before starting a new mission, I have to LEAVE the group to be able to cancel the mission countdown :d That's incredibly stupid.

Also, when I've been in random groups, the groups have been altering between planets for missions and I have absolutely no clue which mission is being picked because I cant see it right there. Then the group has to wait for the whole minute for me because I dont know where we are going and it takes so long for me to find the mission.

Fixing these issues would help quite a bit with overall quality of game, and lead to less frustration.

I feel there need to be a cancel vote option as well hitting Esc will technically canel your vote but it also kicks you out of the party and you have to reform the party which is kind of annoying.

agree, thats a bit annoying, but i think it would be probably ok if not the issues with matchmaking......sob

also some notifications at the main map menu would be good, becouse its impossible to see if your teammates selected the mission on another planet, not leaving the team.

Edited by Messor36