Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Blueprint

(XBOX)BeatsByXL

Question

Is anybody else a high mastery and never received a gorgon blueprint. I am a mastery 21 trying to reach 22 but I get irritated every time I see the Gorgon greyed out on my profile.I just want to receive the Gorgon already I've put so much time in this game and I feel like it doesn't respect me with the drop rates of basically any but especially the gorgon. If and DE members reads this topic please contact me and reply as to why this happens

12 answers to this question

I believe a recent change made it where the Gorgon BP is droppable from Heavy gunners and such, how common? I do not know, as I haven't bothered with it yet.

I also understand the frustration, looking at my Codex every match to see what I can get to grind and such, I'm 20k mastery away from hitting MR22.

Edited by (XB1)calvina

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Mr Znc said:

Is anybody else a high mastery and never received a gorgon blueprint. I am a mastery 21 trying to reach 22 but I get irritated every time I see the Gorgon greyed out on my profile.I just want to receive the Gorgon already I've put so much time in this game and I feel like it doesn't respect me with the drop rates of basically any but especially the gorgon. If and DE members reads this topic please contact me and reply as to why this happens

Does it show in the codex That the heavy gunners drop the bp because on console it doesnt

On 8/21/2016 at 6:06 PM, (XB1)calvina said:

I believe a recent change made it where the Gorgon BP is droppable from Heavy gunners and such, how common? I do not know, as I haven't bothered with it yet.

It's quite common, just run some survivals on sedna and you'll get one. I've gotten a good number of them - maybe 20? Maybe 25? Not sure, but I've gotten 2 in one mission several times.