Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

4 hours ago, I3oggle said:

Hello Batak, everything looks good.

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, and instructions on how to join the discord will be in the clans daily message.

Welcome to the Plague!

Thank you very much :)if you don't mind, i can't join the discord server yet but i've already accepted your invite 

Hey folks. Would love to join a casual clan if there's still a spot available. Created my account three years ago, only started playing now. MR3. Know a little about the game :D

I'm 27 and work from 10 AM to 7 PM GMT+2, so when I do get to play, I don't want to play solo.

Hellooo guys :D

1.I started warframe some weeks now randomly and i have fallen in love this game, its everything i wanted in a game , grindy, huge PvE world, character and weapon variety , and of course clans/guilds to be in. Since i have played alone till now i would love to join a clan so (as others have stated before me) i can find people to play with and have even more fun. I am a 22 year old guy from Greece so i am in the GMT timezone, i play often but cant every single day.My current status in the game is mastery rank 3, max rank warframe(started excalibur) and i have completed the 3 first planets and half of Mars. I also have a discord and i will be available in it at any given time, even if i am not in-game at the time.

2.I fully agree to the general clan rules and the clan guidelines.

3.I am not :P

4.I understand and i want to be a part of this community.

5.Understood also and have no problem whatsoever with that, i would like though to be informed if such a change happens(which i am sure you will do but just sayin :P )

Thanks in advance and i hope i make it to the guild :)

10 hours ago, Silens said:

Hey folks. Would love to join a casual clan if there's still a spot available. Created my account three years ago, only started playing now. MR3. Know a little about the game :D

I'm 27 and work from 10 AM to 7 PM GMT+2, so when I do get to play, I don't want to play solo.

Hey there Silens, everything checks out.

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, and instructions on how to join the discord will be in the clans daily message.

Welcome to the Plague!

6 hours ago, EvioKidd said:

Hellooo guys :D

1.I started warframe some weeks now randomly and i have fallen in love this game, its everything i wanted in a game , grindy, huge PvE world, character and weapon variety , and of course clans/guilds to be in. Since i have played alone till now i would love to join a clan so (as others have stated before me) i can find people to play with and have even more fun. I am a 22 year old guy from Greece so i am in the GMT timezone, i play often but cant every single day.My current status in the game is mastery rank 3, max rank warframe(started excalibur) and i have completed the 3 first planets and half of Mars. I also have a discord and i will be available in it at any given time, even if i am not in-game at the time.

2.I fully agree to the general clan rules and the clan guidelines.

3.I am not :P

4.I understand and i want to be a part of this community.

5.Understood also and have no problem whatsoever with that, i would like though to be informed if such a change happens(which i am sure you will do but just sayin :P )

Thanks in advance and i hope i make it to the guild :)

Hey there Eviokidd, everything looks good!

Welcome to the Plague!

Hey guys,

IGN - Orix_Regula

I'm a new player (2 weeks) looking to progress through clan and group activities.  This post was set up nice and caught my attention.  I've always been a team player in mmos and I want to optimize my experience in this amazing game.  The clan rules and guidelines perfectly line up with my idea of a good social guild type environment.  I'm 31, super chill, central time zone, and I've been playing online games since the late 90s.  My work schedule is 9-5 Mon-Fri cst.  Every Sunday I practice with my band and may only be able to get online late on that day.  Other than that I have music related events every now and then.  I also own a music recording studio with my band mates.  I handle scheduling so my part is small.  Overall I still have a good bit of free time.

MR - 5

Loving Mesa atm.

I currently have to replace my headset.  This can be done in a the next week or two.  It's just not an immediate priority right now.  I can always listen till then.  

Hope to hear from you soon! :D

45 minutes ago, Orix_Regula said:

Hey guys,

IGN - Orix_Regula

I'm a new player (2 weeks) looking to progress through clan and group activities.  This post was set up nice and caught my attention.  I've always been a team player in mmos and I want to optimize my experience in this amazing game.  The clan rules and guidelines perfectly line up with my idea of a good social guild type environment.  I'm 31, super chill, central time zone, and I've been playing online games since the late 90s.  My work schedule is 9-5 Mon-Fri cst.  Every Sunday I practice with my band and may only be able to get online late on that day.  Other than that I have music related events every now and then.  I also own a music recording studio with my band mates.  I handle scheduling so my part is small.  Overall I still have a good bit of free time.

MR - 5

Loving Mesa atm.

I currently have to replace my headset.  This can be done in a the next week or two.  It's just not an immediate priority right now.  I can always listen till then.  

Hope to hear from you soon! :D

Hey there Orix!  Everything looks good.  Glad to have more new applicants.

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as instructions on how to join our Discord.

Welcome to the Plague!

Hey. 

If you are still recruiting I would love to join up, provided you are still looking for people. I've only been playing for a week so i'm only MR 4 and 16 years of age, I hope either of those ain't an issue.

I'm looking for people to just play the game with really.

Here's hoping I ain't scared you off.

4 hours ago, TheConceptofBlue said:

Hey. 

If you are still recruiting I would love to join up, provided you are still looking for people. I've only been playing for a week so i'm only MR 4 and 16 years of age, I hope either of those ain't an issue.

I'm looking for people to just play the game with really.

Here's hoping I ain't scared you off.

Hey there concept.  Not scared here, anyone is welcome to join!

You'll find an invite to the clan in your inbox ingame, as well as instructions on how to join our clans discord in the daily message.

Welcome to the Plague!

23 hours ago, Truul0 said:

If your still recruiting I'd like to join you, mr 11 almost mr 12.

IGN: Truul0

Hello Truul,

You must have not read the application process, as you missed a lot of details.  You've also applied to many clans at the same time as this one.

If you respond with an application that follows what I asked in my main post, then I will grant you membership.

Thanks for applying regardless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys i would to join your clan.I am a cousin of Evio a member of your clan and he told me to apply if i wanted to.

1. He told me about your clan, and told me if i want to apply so here i am , also i realy like and why not be part of clan right? ;p

2.I agree to the rules yes

4 and 5: I completely understand

I am a low level player currently but i realy like the game and play whenever i can :)

7 minutes ago, Orestakos7 said:

Hello guys i would to join your clan.I am a cousin of Evio a member of your clan and he told me to apply if i wanted to.

1. He told me about your clan, and told me if i want to apply so here i am , also i realy like and why not be part of clan right? ;p

2.I agree to the rules yes

4 and 5: I completely understand

I am a low level player currently but i realy like the game and play whenever i can :)

Hey there Orestakos!  Thanks for reading our application process and applying.  Everything checks out.

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as directions on how to join our Discord.

Welcome to the Plague!

hi there

1. I would love to join your clan because I want to help people in your clan to get more blueprints and also help each other out I like being in clans because I like to play with each other like a more social clan. I was looking for a clan and you guys are the best ive seen and it seems like you help each other out so I was wondering if I could join your clan?

2. I have fully discord and accept the terms of service.

1 hour ago, KCtechPro said:

I'm coming back to the game after a long leave.  Mature, clean cut, smart alec, casual player.  Love to learn then teach.  Looks like you're building a clan I want to join.

Hey there KC, if you could state that you agree to our terms then I would be more than happy to swing you an invite!

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Thebeast266 said:

hi there

1. I would love to join your clan because I want to help people in your clan to get more blueprints and also help each other out I like being in clans because I like to play with each other like a more social clan. I was looking for a clan and you guys are the best ive seen and it seems like you help each other out so I was wondering if I could join your clan?

2. I have fully discord and accept the terms of service.

Hey there beast!  Everything checks out.

Thank you for reading our process and applying, you'll find an invite ingame, as well as instructions on how to join our discord after you join ingame.

Welcome to the plague!

My current clan only had three active members including myself, the other two are now mostly inactive. Games like this are always more fun to play with a group of friends. I would like to join if there is still room and I also agree to the listed terms.

23 hours ago, Sano32 said:

My current clan only had three active members including myself, the other two are now mostly inactive. Games like this are always more fun to play with a group of friends. I would like to join if there is still room and I also agree to the listed terms.

Hey there Sano, thanks for applying.  Everything checks out!

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as directions to access our discord in our clans daily message.

Welcome to the Plague!

• 2 weeks later...