Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

Hello,

I am relatively new to Warframe (but learn fast), and would like to be part of a more relaxed clan such as this. Also mostly because I do a good amount of trading and want to use a dojo if I'm going to be honest. That's not the only reason though; I want to be more a part of the community, and contribute a bit more in some way.

IGN: Raxdiam

On 1/6/2017 at 1:53 PM, Raxdiam said:

Hello,

I am relatively new to Warframe (but learn fast), and would like to be part of a more relaxed clan such as this. Also mostly because I do a good amount of trading and want to use a dojo if I'm going to be honest. That's not the only reason though; I want to be more a part of the community, and contribute a bit more in some way.

IGN: Raxdiam

Hey there Rax, continuing our conversation from Discord you are allowed in.

You will find an invite in your inbox ingame. 

Welcome to the Plague :)

Hello there

I would like to apply to join your clan.

I am a fairly casual player, playing a few days a week usually, while i am not a hardcore player i appreciate being part of a group and having some cool people around to do some stuff with or just chatting a bit while playing.

I am at MR8 and play a handful of different frames depending on the mood.

Naturally, i have Discord and agree to the rules outlined :)

Best regards,

9 hours ago, Jinxus said:

Hello there

I would like to apply to join your clan.

I am a fairly casual player, playing a few days a week usually, while i am not a hardcore player i appreciate being part of a group and having some cool people around to do some stuff with or just chatting a bit while playing.

I am at MR8 and play a handful of different frames depending on the mood.

Naturally, i have Discord and agree to the rules outlined :)

Best regards,

Welcome Jinxus. Like your glyph btw. Sent invite

Edited by ____Austin____

Hi,

i would like to join your clan, i am new to this game, with mr 4, i am very active, i love this game it is so addicting, i have a couple of friends that help me but they are beginners, i am looking for a good clan, my IGN: MattyGG, i agree/accept the rules. (English isnt my first language, sorry)

20 minutes ago, MattyGG said:

Hi,

i would like to join your clan, i am new to this game, with mr 4, i am very active, i love this game it is so addicting, i have a couple of friends that help me but they are beginners, i am looking for a good clan, my IGN: MattyGG, i agree/accept the rules. (English isnt my first language, sorry)

Hi MattyGG excited that u can join our clan. Hope you have fun. Sent invite

Edited by ____Austin____

hey @I3oggle

I would like to join the clan. i have been playing for about 2 and a half months now.

i started playing with a friend and we started looking for a clan about 3 weeks back and we found you guys.

The two of us always play using discord so this was the best thing about you guys.

I accept your terms and think its realy cool how you guys have them.

IGN- DarkStarNet

i would very much like to join your clan, i've been playing warframe a lot recently, and i would love to take it to the next level by joining a clan. i am an active player, i'm online at least once every day. it would be quite nice to be part of a good community. i fully agree with and accept the terms of service. i hope you'll consider inviting me. :)

Edited by nichlaur

Hi there, currently MR 7 . Have been playing on and off since the beta and currently returning after not playing for a few years. Having a blast so far but man there are a lot of new things. Looking for a community to play with and learn the game again.

I have discord and agree to the rules you have for the clan.

IGN: Zhid

Edited by Zhid
spelling/name

Hey!

Recently began playing warframe and beginning to learn the concept of the game but still need to learn alot aswell since im MR3.

Because of the game its large size of knowledge i am looking for active friendly clan to help one another out, as will i try to contribute wherever possible!

I fully support and agree to the rules and guidelines

Hope to hear back.

IGN: imverysad

17 hours ago, DarkStarNet said:

hey @I3oggle

I would like to join the clan. i have been playing for about 2 and a half months now.

i started playing with a friend and we started looking for a clan about 3 weeks back and we found you guys.

The two of us always play using discord so this was the best thing about you guys.

I accept your terms and think its realy cool how you guys have them.

IGN- DarkStarNet

Welcome and sent the invite hope you have fun :)

14 hours ago, nichlaur said:

i would very much like to join your clan, i've been playing warframe a lot recently, and i would love to take it to the next level by joining a clan. i am an active player, i'm online at least once every day. it would be quite nice to be part of a good community. i fully agree with and accept the terms of service. i hope you'll consider inviting me. :)

Welcome and sent the invite have a good time here :)

7 hours ago, Zhid said:

Hi there, currently MR 7 . Have been playing on and off since the beta and currently returning after not playing for a few years. Having a blast so far but man there are a lot of new things. Looking for a community to play with and learn the game again.

I have discord and agree to the rules you have for the clan.

IGN: Zhid

Welcome to the clan. Nice to see a beta here (you got excal prime? xD)

4 hours ago, imverysad said:

Hey!

Recently began playing warframe and beginning to learn the concept of the game but still need to learn alot aswell since im MR3.

Because of the game its large size of knowledge i am looking for active friendly clan to help one another out, as will i try to contribute wherever possible!

I fully support and agree to the rules and guidelines

Hope to hear back.

IGN: imverysad

Welcome. Dont be sad you joined (:

All of you if you would not mind pm me on discord so i can give u a rank and tell me your name so i know its u

Edited by ____Austin____

Hello.

Would love to join an active clan. I've been part of one for about a year but I'm the only one ever online. I'm interested in joining The Steel Plague because its quite boring playing alone and I'd like to join an active community to play with. I've been playing Warframe since 2013/2014 and am currently MR 11.

I'm at work as I write this but as soon as I get home in a few hours I'll be able to leave my current clan to allow an invitation from yours.

Thanks!

Edited by b0rnstellar

3 hours ago, b0rnstellar said:

Hello.

Would love to join an active clan. I've been part of one for about a year but I'm the only one ever online. I'm interested in joining The Steel Plague because its quite boring playing alone and I'd like to join an active community to play with. I've been playing Warframe since 2013/2014 and am currently MR 11.

I'm at work as I write this but as soon as I get home in a few hours I'll be able to leave my current clan to allow an invitation from yours.

Thanks!

Do you accept the rules?

Howdy, my name is Eli. (IGN: Plazmania) I'm looking for a relatively casual, but active, clan to be my first. I'm a college student, so there are times during the week where I can't be active, but I will absolutely contribute where I can. It'd be much appreciated if I received an invite. Thanks!

Hey there, I'd like to join. I think that Warframe is quite fun so far, but it'd be nice with an organized clan to help me out too. I'm pretty new to the game, so having an organized, tight-knit clan should make it easier to understand the game. Rules are reasonable and pretty great. Unfortunately, high school throws a lot of work at me and being in the PST timezone might make playing a bit tricky, but I'll try to contribute to the clan as much as I can.

IGN: MunkeyNuggets 

15 hours ago, MunkeyNuggets said:

Hey there, I'd like to join. I think that Warframe is quite fun so far, but it'd be nice with an organized clan to help me out too. I'm pretty new to the game, so having an organized, tight-knit clan should make it easier to understand the game. Rules are reasonable and pretty great. Unfortunately, high school throws a lot of work at me and being in the PST timezone might make playing a bit tricky, but I'll try to contribute to the clan as much as I can.

IGN: MunkeyNuggets 

Welcome MunkeyNuggets

On 1/11/2017 at 8:56 PM, Plazmania said:

Howdy, my name is Eli. (IGN: Plazmania) I'm looking for a relatively casual, but active, clan to be my first. I'm a college student, so there are times during the week where I can't be active, but I will absolutely contribute where I can. It'd be much appreciated if I received an invite. Thanks!

Did you get the invite to the clan because i tried to invite you but said invite was sent, went to pending but couldnt find u in offline/pending. Sorry couldnt respond i have been sick for the past couple of days if you need a invite please respond to this, and accept the rules.

Looking for an invite. I played a long while ago but was having too many problems with my internet and gave up (it's not fair to teammates to DC twenty minutes into survival or defence). Since having a tech rewire the house, things are MuchBettertm. Want to get back into Warframe, but it is dull without a clan. Adult oriented chat by people with actual lives and day jobs sounds very appealing, the rules are quite reasonable. IGN Shivaun

7 hours ago, Shivaun said:

Looking for an invite. I played a long while ago but was having too many problems with my internet and gave up (it's not fair to teammates to DC twenty minutes into survival or defence). Since having a tech rewire the house, things are MuchBettertm. Want to get back into Warframe, but it is dull without a clan. Adult oriented chat by people with actual lives and day jobs sounds very appealing, the rules are quite reasonable. IGN Shivaun

Glad your internet is better. Welcome!!