Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

• 1 month later...

Hey I'm an experienced, active player looking for a fun clan to join and play with. I started playing warframe back in the beginning then took a break for a while. I got back into it about a year ago and login very frequently. I do the sorties almost every day and never miss a chance to farm ducats for baro. I'm rank 11 eager to reach 12 for those syndicate primaries! I read your rules and agreement. No problems here. IGN: Nogard_Dragon_Rider. 

Edited by Nogard_Dragon_Rider

On 3/27/2017 at 10:18 PM, Nogard_Dragon_Rider said:

Hey I'm an experienced, active player looking for a fun clan to join and play with. I started playing warframe back in the beginning then took a break for a while. I got back into it about a year ago and login very frequently. I do the sorties almost every day and never miss a chance to farm ducats for baro. I'm rank 11 eager to reach 12 for those syndicate primaries! I read your rules and agreement. No problems here. IGN: Nogard_Dragon_Rider. 

Invite sent. Welcome aboard. :)

I am totally beginner, but I fell in love with the community. I read the rule and agree to them. Hopefully I can join this clan, get a good start to the game and have a good time with everyone! IGN: HolyPleb. 

PS. I live in east coast so, other than weekdays when I have school I will be active most of the time. Thank you very much!

Edited by HolyPleb

Hey I'm a fairly new player (Mastery Rank 5) and none of my IRL friends play Warframe. Unfortunately they only play League of Legends. I like the game so far but it's getting boring playing with randoms. I'd like to join a clan that is casual, but still engaging. I'd love to help out with whatever the clan needs, and hopefully others can also help out with my missions. 

Oh, and I read and understand the rules. I also agree to them.

IGN: Glitchtitz

Invite sent. Welcome to the clan. Make sure to look in your foundry for the clan dojo key to craft.

There are some of us that are on discord regularly and voice chat while we play. Info is in the first post to get that going. Hope to hear from you.

1 minute ago, BeastfaB said:

Invite sent. Welcome to the clan. Make sure to look in your foundry for the clan dojo key to craft.

There are some of us that are on discord regularly and voice chat while we play. Info is in the first post to get that going. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks a lot!

Hey everyone! I'm a fairly new player looking for a clan to join and would like to join this one. I'm a very casual player and decently active right now. I play solo for the most part but I'm totally down to help the clan in building the dojo or anything else that might be needed. I have read all of the rules and guidelines and like the friendly environment you guys are trying to create and will gladly follow all of the rules. I hope that I get accepted to be a part of this clan and look forward to a response! :smile:

IGN: Jinova_

2 hours ago, TheConceptofBlue said:

Hi there. Before I can accept I need to make sure you understand our rules at the start of this thread.

Yup I understand and agree to the rules, more than willing to participate in any activities as well