Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

1 hour ago, FrostedBacon said:

Hello,

I read all your rules and they are exactly what I'm looking for, which is a community to play with and no one talking about Trump. I started playing about a few weeks ago and have not joined any clan as of yet. I'm rank 10, have just started sorties, and I am looking for a good group of people to start doing trials with.

Thanks,

@FrostedBacon

Invite has been sent in-game. Welcome to the Clan! An be sure to check out our discord (link at the start of the thread)

Edited by TheConceptofBlue

Hi there,

I've read the rules and I'm interested in joining. I started playing about a week and a half ago and have been really enjoying the game and would like more people to share it with. Currently MR 4, but I'd be willing to help out with whatever clan activities I can. Thank you!

@TacoCat3

18 minutes ago, TacoCat3 said:

Hi there,

I've read the rules and I'm interested in joining. I started playing about a week and a half ago and have been really enjoying the game and would like more people to share it with. Currently MR 4, but I'd be willing to help out with whatever clan activities I can. Thank you!

@TacoCat3

Hi there,welcome to the clan. You will find an invite in-game. And feel free to check out the Discord (link at the start of the thread)

Edited by TheConceptofBlue

9 hours ago, Devilz-Omen said:

I am interested in joining if it's still open. Took a bit of a break from the game so I may be a bit rusty.

Hey there Devilz-Omen, I am afraid you will have to agree to our rules before I can let you join. Don't nothing shady I assure you. Definitely not gonna steal your soul or anything.. hah... haha... ha.... justagreetotherulespls

Hey, 

After reading the OP, you all seem organized enough and laid back enough to be what I'm looking for in my time in Warframe. I would like an invite to the clan, and hope to be participating soon.

I agree to all the rules.

Edited by Sanaat

2 hours ago, Sanaat said:

Hey, 

After reading the OP, you all seem organized enough and laid back enough to be what I'm looking for in my time in Warframe. I would like an invite to the clan, and hope to be participating soon.

I agree to all the rules.

Cheers and welcome, an invite has been sent in-game.

I'm an old player of Warframe, played this around a year ago and I've decided to come back to the game and get my &#! grinding again.

I'd like to ask if this clan has members that are in the AU Timezone? As my timezone is GMT+8:00, where, unfortunately, most people are offline in game servers.

7 hours ago, Sqreix said:

I'm an old player of Warframe, played this around a year ago and I've decided to come back to the game and get my &#! grinding again.

I'd like to ask if this clan has members that are in the AU Timezone? As my timezone is GMT+8:00, where, unfortunately, most people are offline in game servers.

While this clan is based on the ET timezone, we do still have a number of people from differing time-zones. However, from my knowledge I don't believe there is anyone from Aussie land in this clan, yet :)

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Azir-Ahai said:

Hello, I just started playing a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying the game. I'm interested in joining your clan and look forward to playing with a group of friendly people.

I agree to the clan rules.

Thanks for joining, an invite has been sent.

Hey,

I started playing Warframe about two weeks ago and loving it. I dont really have any friends that play this game and looking for an active clan with a good foundation and friendly members to play with. From the looks of this thread it seems to be what I'm looking for and would love to join!

I understand and agree to the rules.

Hi! 

I'm a returning player, but new to Warframe on PC . I played for a couple years on Xbox. I'm looking for a friendly, active clan and this one seems to be a good fit. I also have a friend that is interested whom I will direct to this thread to sign up. I have read and agree to the posted rules. 

B1GF007

So I've just started playing a day or two ago and I'm already level 30 and I think that maybe I should be getting in a clan

I need people to show me the ropes and clans seem ideal and I agree with all the rules and what you have said

Thank you ^^

IGN: Exeylon

Edited by Exeylon

23 hours ago, Ketsuruii said:

Hey,

I started playing Warframe about two weeks ago and loving it. I dont really have any friends that play this game and looking for an active clan with a good foundation and friendly members to play with. From the looks of this thread it seems to be what I'm looking for and would love to join!

I understand and agree to the rules.

Heyo Ketsuruii, welcome to the clan. There is an invite in-game waiting, you can also find the link to our Discord in-game as well.

21 hours ago, B1GF007 said:

Hi! 

I'm a returning player, but new to Warframe on PC . I played for a couple years on Xbox. I'm looking for a friendly, active clan and this one seems to be a good fit. I also have a friend that is interested whom I will direct to this thread to sign up. I have read and agree to the posted rules. 

B1GF007

Hello Bigfoot, i assume that's what you are going for ;) I have sent you an invite, you will find it in-game, along with our Discord link.

21 hours ago, ParCheesy said:

Hello,

I'm relatively new to the game and looking for a clan with a laid back community and after reading about this one I'm interested in joining. I've read and agree to the clan's rules.

Hi ParCheesy. I sent you an invite which you can find in your in-game inbox. The link to our Discord is also located in-game as well :)