Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

5 hours ago, InsaneDawe said:

Hi 

I want to join your clan,I recently start playIng and I want to be part of warframe comunity . Oh and I agree with the clan rules

Sup InsaneDawe. There is an invite waiting for you in-game, you can also find our discord link in-game as well.

2 hours ago, Exeylon said:

So I've just started playing a day or two ago and I'm already level 30 and I think that maybe I should be getting in a clan

I need people to show me the ropes and clans seem ideal and I agree with all the rules and what you have said

Thank you ^^

IGN: Exeylon

Hi Exeylon, I sent you an invite in-game, though it appears you are already in a clan, apologies if I was late upon seeing your message.

34 minutes ago, Garns said:

Hey im a MR-6 Nidus maining player looking for a casual clan. Id like to join you guys. I just want to be part of a community.

I have read the rules and I agree.

Hello Garns. I have sent you an invite, you can find it in-game. The link to our Discord can also be found in-game.

2 hours ago, TheMinerShaft said:

So, I've started playing warframe a year ago and haven't had a clan since then. My mastery rank is 5 and im using maxed out Nyx. I would like to join your clan.

Thanks ^.^

Hello TheMinerShaft. There is an invite waiting for you in-game. You can also find the link to our Discord in-game as well.

Hello!
I am looking for a community to be a part of as I am loving this game a lot, very old account but i picked it back up a few days ago and I am loving the game so far!
I agree to the rules read in the OP

6 hours ago, Droopynitro2 said:

Hi I have been looking for a clan and I would like to take part in this community.

Ive also read and agree to the rules.

Hello Droopynitro2. An invite to the clan is waiting for you in-game. The link to our Discord can also be found in-game as well.

3 hours ago, Icedrip said:

Hello!
I am looking for a community to be a part of as I am loving this game a lot, very old account but i picked it back up a few days ago and I am loving the game so far!
I agree to the rules read in the OP

Hi Icedrip. I have sent you an invite to the clan and it is waiting for you in-game. You can also find our Discord link in-game as well.

7 hours ago, PearlJamFan said:

Hello, I am interested in joining your clan. I'm looking for friendly players that are active in the game. I've read over your rules and guidelines and agree to abide by them.

Hi PearlJamFan. There is an invite waiting for you in-game. The link to our Discord can also be found in-game as well.

Heya, I'm looking to join a friendly clan with a non-toxic environment. Been playing solo for a couple months now, but I think it's time to join a clan and find me a good community to grow with. I've read (and agree to) the rules, and if you're still recruiting, I'd love to join you!

Hi, I'm new to Warframe.  I'm learning more and more about the game and would like to join your clan.  I have read and agree to the clan rules.  Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

On 2017-5-31 at 2:57 PM, deeluk said:

Hi, I'm new to Warframe.  I'm learning more and more about the game and would like to join your clan.  I have read and agree to the clan rules.  Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Heyo Deeluk. An invite is waiting for you in-game. The link to our Discord can be found in-game as well.

Hi Folks of The Steel Plague,

I would like to join your clan because my friend Sanaat is in it and he says you're all good people.

I have read your rules and agree.

I would classify myself as an "experienced beginner" to the game who is looking to improve themselves as a player to be more contributory in public games and to experience what the game has to offer at the higher levels of player knowledge/skill.

And I'm a collection nut, so this game keeps me quite busy.

Thanks for your consideration.

6 hours ago, Zer0System said:

Hi Folks of The Steel Plague,

I would like to join your clan because my friend Sanaat is in it and he says you're all good people.

I have read your rules and agree.

I would classify myself as an "experienced beginner" to the game who is looking to improve themselves as a player to be more contributory in public games and to experience what the game has to offer at the higher levels of player knowledge/skill.

And I'm a collection nut, so this game keeps me quite busy.

Thanks for your consideration.

Heyo Zer0. Good to see that Sanaat might have a friend now ;)  There is an invite waiting for you in-game, you can also find the link to our Discord there as well.

hello clan

I would really like to join your clan, since i'm a beginner and want to know more about the game and have people to play with.

I agree to the rules of the clan.

I'm looking forward to playing with you all