Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Antimatter Frame Release Date Prediction.

austinrelis

Letting the design council vote on individual abilities was a horrible idea. Because a significant proportion of the design council are pants on head $&*&*#(%&. Wormhole, really? They should have had a single poll, with a set of four powers as each option, that way the powers have some synergy and the frame will have a specific role.

Personally I blame DE for not foreseeing the disastrous results that arose from picking the skill options they did. Of course people are going to pick Wormhole. "Portals are cool" right? Rebecca should have asked Scott for each power she picked if it would actually work well in-game.

July 2nd at 7:12am Central in North America with 3 minute lags anywhere else in the known universe.

14 minutes later, Antimatter goes live on the interwebz and takes over earth's nuclear arsenal and jettisons all nukes into a black whole forever removing the term "MAD" from accepted government and international political lingo.

Then she will be nerfed.

Bell bottoms will be redesigned to have pockets like cargo pants to accommodate the change.

Edited by Nickeltoe

what Scott said in live-stream#8 on this matter(unintentional pun).... about the powers, the stats ,and the release date.

P.S. "I opted out of adding my our thoughts to this, so it'll be purely their fault." Scott Creative Director.

Edited by Oxin

Report for Rebecca Black - Friday to be removed from thread and Warframe forums.

But seriously (more seriously) Steve said weeks.

Did not say a month or more.

This means we could expect the update in 3 weeks tops.

what Scott said in live-stream#8 on this matter(unintentional pun).... about the powers, the stats ,and the release date.

P.S. "I opted out of adding my our thoughts to this, so it'll be purely their fault." Scott Creative Director.

My respect of him skyrocketed after that statement.

Letting the design council vote on individual abilities was a horrible idea. Because a significant proportion of the design council are pants on head $&*&*#(%&. Wormhole, really? They should have had a single poll, with a set of four powers as each option, that way the powers have some synergy and the frame will have a specific role.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Personally I blame DE for not foreseeing the disastrous results that arose from picking the skill options they did. Of course people are going to pick Wormhole. "Portals are cool" right? Rebecca should have asked Scott for each power she picked if it would actually work well in-game.

Apparently you didn't bother to read. Rebecca pointed out that she made a LIST, gave said LIST to the Devs. Geoff, Scott, and Steve, and they OK-ed the poll choices.

Never will be too soon.

Perhaps once hell froze over will be a good time to release it.

Personally I blame DE for not foreseeing the disastrous results that arose from picking the skill options they did. Of course people are going to pick Wormhole. "Portals are cool" right? Rebecca should have asked Scott for each power she picked if it would actually work well in-game.

If the down-vote was still an option none of these would've passed proper scrutiny.

Instead, we only have up-vote. And so, the consensus fallacy applies.

Best Regards,

Edited by OriKlein

What is the AM frame skillset? Do we know?

AM/PM Warframe*

Power #1 "Null Star"

Creates a mote of antimatter that orbits around the Warframe which will seek out and collide with the nearest foe within a certain range. Motes last for a minute or until used. Maximum motes and number of mote spawned when activated increase with rank. Max Motes 2/4/8/12 Spawned per cast 1/1/2/3. Motes orbit for one second minimum before seeking a target.

Power #2 "Antimatter Drop"

Shoot a contained bubble of antimatter. Slow projectile (but doesn't fall), explodes when shot or on collision. Amplified explosion if hit with a Matter Spike.

Power #3 "Wormhole"

The AM Warframe shifts the matter in the surrounding area creating a wormhole entrance at his current location and a wormhole exit at target location. The AM Warframe and allied Tenno can travel through this wormhole while enemies will be unable to see it. (Upgrading this skill allows for more uses)

Power #4 "Molecular Prime"

Primes all enemies in a radius with antimatter. Upon death the antimatter and matter collide causing high damage in a certain radius. The explosions can kill other primed enemies and set off more explosions. Can kill new enemies in explosion radius. Good for chain reaction explosions.

*(24/7 reminder of how terrible a committee-by-popularity decision making body is...just like your government which keeps that bi-partisan system going, forcing you to select one of two options in a false dichotomy, and become all enraged when you discover the politicians are pulling a fast one on you)

Best Regards,

Apparently you didn't bother to read. Rebecca pointed out that she made a LIST, gave said LIST to the Devs. Geoff, Scott, and Steve, and they OK-ed the poll choices.

You can't blame me for not reading something I didn't know existed. There's no need to be arsehole about it either.

Edited by Notso

AM/PM Warframe*

*(24/7 reminder of how terrible a committee-by-popularity decision making body is...just like your government which keeps that bi-partisan system going, forcing you to select one of two options in a false dichotomy, and become all enraged when you discover the politicians are pulling a fast one on you)

Best Regards,

I actually like the skill-set. I think it has a lot of potential for awesome group-combos.

Example: Xini (high wave, 50+) and a huge number of Ancients have spawned and are steadily making their way en masse to the point. You have Banshee, Saryn, Vauban, and the new AM frame on your team. Banshee pops sound-quake to stun them. AM frame drops a wormhole directly in the middle, ports down pops Molecular Prime, and then ports back to the point. Vauban then throws a Vortex to group them up as best as he can and probably kills a few of them triggering a small chain-reaction within the Vortex itself. At this point Saryn takes the same portal and then drops Miasma killing some of the remaining smaller enemies around the ancients and staring a larger chain-reaction that wipes the whole mass of ancients. Depending on how the AM frame's skills are implemented this could only actually take a matter of seconds to wipe the whole wave.

Yes, the above example takes teamwork, but it shows how powerful some of the lesser loved skills on the new AM frame could potentially be. Never discount targeted, group-capable, instant movement, and never discount high-damage chain-reaction style moves even if they require an additional kick-off to get started.

I actually like the skill-set. I think it has a lot of potential for awesome group-combos.

Example: Xini (high wave, 50+) and a huge number of Ancients have spawned and are steadily making their way en masse to the point. You have Banshee, Saryn, Vauban, and the new AM frame on your team. Banshee pops sound-quake to stun them. AM frame drops a wormhole directly in the middle, ports down pops Molecular Prime, and then ports back to the point. Vauban then throws a Vortex to group them up as best as he can and probably kills a few of them triggering a small chain-reaction within the Vortex itself. At this point Saryn takes the same portal and then drops Miasma killing some of the remaining smaller enemies around the ancients and staring a larger chain-reaction that wipes the whole mass of ancients. Depending on how the AM frame's skills are implemented this could only actually take a matter of seconds to wipe the whole wave.

Yes, the above example takes teamwork, but it shows how powerful some of the lesser loved skills on the new AM frame could potentially be. Never discount targeted, group-capable, instant movement, and never discount high-damage chain-reaction style moves even if they require an additional kick-off to get started.

yes ur idea seem nice but lets be somewhat logical pretty much no one ever gonna do what u say in almost any situation unless u play with friend or clanmates

in most games people play are pubs random like hell is anyone gonna be tactcals most of us like to go in big horde hit 4 and GTFO

now lets try normal mission well how is wormhole gonna be useful other then a quick tele to a hide spot that u had aimed at imo waste of energy when u can just run and gun thro em yes u take some dmg but u get it done faster then be in the animation for 2 sec while geting blasted at and ur team is way ahead of u

no what i would c useful in it is big map where u can go and run behind enemy line and help with people thats enjoy rushing (in solo not pub unless u helping someone)