The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania and issues.

kswong98

All and all Titania is an awesome frame, but there are several issues here.

For Lantern, the rag-dolling is too much, the targets either flies away too fast or it just flies out of the boundary, rendering the ability useless at sometimes.

For Razorwing, the Archwing control is very sluggish, like the old Archwing and I know the DEVs said that they will implement old Archwing control system on her. Secondly, her speed in Razorwing is rather below average, almost slower than a sprinting Warframe.

Maybe a little bit fix?

Yes, i agree about speed problems in archwing. Perhaps a bit of buff or scaling with speed mods could do.I was pretty surprised when I saw that there was no boost for Razorwing.
Actually, i would like a 6 degree much more, because it's easier to navigate around, maybe some magic option to enable 6 degree thing?

About lantern: well, sometimes, if enemy runs somwhere, they may fly with their inertion towards the direction they ran. But often i saw no difficulties with this.

Also the fact that she can't sprint while in Razorwing considering she is already small and slow.

Last I checked she couldn't hit things if Banished while in Razorwing, that also needs to be looked into. She should be able to do so since Razorwing is an ability and so are the weapons that come from it.

I've tried the 30% movement speed mod, though it works in normal, i didnt notice any speed increase while in razorwind.

However, i do feel a good tradeoff between her slow movement and the fact she can now move 360 freely, several maps i just fly up and pick em up from the air, something no other frame (ok, ivaras with dashwire - but u cant cast abilities) can do.

And if you use the 50% castspeed, you can really pop in/pop out of Razorwind like Ivaras can do with her stealth.

Also minor tip, she seems to fly faster left/right then forward/backwards, straffing is a good thing to do :)

Edited by SinergyX

Also while Razorwinds guns with maxed strength do great dmg,melee is just bad and do little dmg to enemies no matter what build (mods) i have on my equiped melee.I do realise that guns have a lot better dps but still melee seems too weak.

6 hours ago, RistN said:

Also while Razorwinds guns with maxed strength do great dmg,melee is just bad and do little dmg to enemies no matter what build (mods) i have on my equiped melee.I do realise that guns have a lot better dps but still melee seems too weak.

Unlike the other "exalted" weapons, the Diwata does get the effect of Body Count. I don't know if this is was intended. Its range with Primed Reach is also surprisingly impressive considering its size. You also have the advantage that, because you are in Archwing, you will automatically perform a homing dash at enemies when melee attacking. It's pretty good at shredding through groups of light units but it has some trouble with heavier units.

9 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

Unlike the other "exalted" weapons, the Diwata does get the effect of Body Count. I don't know if this is was intended. Its range with Primed Reach is also surprisingly impressive considering its size. You also have the advantage that, because you are in Archwing, you will automatically perform a homing dash at enemies when melee attacking. It's pretty good at shredding through groups of light units but it has some trouble with heavier units.

Thats all ok but i pointed only on dmg it does.This melee has trouble dealing with units i would not call heavy.

18 hours ago, kswong98 said:

All and all Titania is an awesome frame, but there are several issues here.

For Lantern, the rag-dolling is too much, the targets either flies away too fast or it just flies out of the boundary, rendering the ability useless at sometimes.

For Razorwing, the Archwing control is very sluggish, like the old Archwing and I know the DEVs said that they will implement old Archwing control system on her. Secondly, her speed in Razorwing is rather below average, almost slower than a sprinting Warframe.

Maybe a little bit fix?

you can sprint press forward without pressing shift then try pressing shift while moving forward it moves at two diffrent speeds but both are slow 

16 minutes ago, RistN said:

Thats all ok but i pointed only on dmg it does.This melee has trouble dealing with units i would not call heavy.

The Diwata has 160 base damage that can be further boosted (multiplicatively with all other mods, mind you, and also not costing any mod slots on your weapon) by your power strength. A mildly offensive build (+40% strength) gives you 224 base damage, and a strongly offensively focused build (+85% strength) gives you 296 base damage.

For comparison, the War has 140 base damage and the Broken-War has 90 base damage.

If you're having trouble killing light enemies with it, you're clearly doing something wrong.

Anyone else having issues with Syndicate Weapons after reverting from Razorwing? I've been noticing that once you've come from Razorwing, the procs stop and the Syndicate symbol (normally present above your ammo counter) has also disappeared.

Also, still having issues with melee while in Razorwing that also migrates to Titania's regular form -- this often occurs either when she gets incapacitated while on Razorwing or if she's knocked around by a MOA or an AOE Blast proc. There are instances where this gets fixed within the run; but more often than not I'm left with just my Primary and Secondary weapons only.

2 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

The Diwata has 160 base damage that can be further boosted (multiplicatively with all other mods, mind you, and also not costing any mod slots on your weapon) by your power strength. A mildly offensive build (+40% strength) gives you 224 base damage, and a strongly offensively focused build (+85% strength) gives you 296 base damage.

For comparison, the War has 140 base damage and the Broken-War has 90 base damage.

If you're having trouble killing light enemies with it, you're clearly doing something wrong.

I have 299% power strength on titania,so base dmg is above 400.I tryed crit build on melee equiped and pure dmg build.I'm just saying that guns do amazing dmg with that power strength and mods while melee dmg for some reason is way too weak,having trouble killing mid lvl enemies with it.