Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutagen Mass bug or no

tedbearr

Question

I need mutagen mass to make the dark split sword because I heard that it is buffed and good now. But I need 10 mutagen mass. When I check invasions it seems like they only drop 1 mutagen mass, whereas detonate injectors and fieldrons give 3 sometimes.

5 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

blueprints are available via dojo research. build all the mutagen masses, fieldron, and detonite injectors you want.

I am very broke (50k credits) so I want to get them for free, and I get credits along the way.

44 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

The amount of those on invasion depend on the mission and lvl most the time. Phorid infected boss node for example gives always 2.

I did the Jupiter infested boss fight and it says it will drop one.

Just now, Taedber said:

I am very broke (50k credits) so I want to get them for free, and I get credits along the way.

I did the Jupiter infested boss fight and it says it will drop one.

As said, can also depend on lvl, think 25+ or so affects it more for higher reward.

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

The amount of those on invasion depend on the mission and lvl most the time.

This. You just kind of have to keep an eye on it and watch for the ones that you feel are worth the effort. Sometimes they only give one or two, but the higher level ones will give more. I think the most they can offer is 3 at a time.