Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Shoulder-Mounted Sentinel Guns

Monkestful

If there were a sentinel that were some sort of shoulder mounted gun, I would pay plat for that.

I'm thinking something like the Gundam shoulder guns, maybe small machine guns that sort of spray down enemies.

Why do they have to float? Heck, maybe a personal Grineer roller ball sentinel would be nifty to stun enemies.

If there were a sentinel that were some sort of shoulder mounted gun, I would pay plat for that.

I'm thinking something like the Gundam shoulder guns, maybe small machine guns that sort of spray down enemies.

Why do they have to float? Heck, maybe a personal Grineer roller ball sentinel would be nifty to stun enemies.

Problem with 'mounted'? Would have to look decent on all frames which all have very different shapes and profiles.

Why floating? Because pathfinding. Though many have mentioned interest in the grineer grinders

+1 to this thread. Shoulder-mounted guns would look wicked cool. Although fitting in would certainly be a bit of a hassle, but you could just say "it IS hovering above your shoulder, because the applied phlebotinum used to hover usually is now used to latch on your shoulder."