Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

heliocor

(PSN)Dracanoblade

Question

for those that play on pc, how good is the heliocor? I've never liked "great" weapons on any game. I prefer to hit fast and hard so i tend to not use things like the galatine and fragor. but the aspect of the heliocor that scans your kills intrigues me. that and it will come from cephalon suda when the melee syndicate weapons come out. and then there's the second question.  When is the DE gonna put it on console?!!! I started this game on ps4 cuz i didn't have a computer that could run the game and unless i can transfer my mr16 profile i probably won't focus on pc too much either lol

Edited by (PS4)Blade_runner4379

15 answers to this question

Just now, Inarticulate said:

Whenever DE finishes porting the update to console and Sony and Microsoft sign off on it.

they put specters of the rail on console but the heliocor wasn't part of it which surprised me because i looked it up and it was a tenno reinforcement almost immediately after the specters update on pc

Heliocor's good. Honestly, it would out-damage War if it could use the heavy blade stances like War can. However, the "hitting fast" isn't going to happen. It's rather slow, but it's definitely strong. 25% crit chance and raw damage to match War makes it a really formidable weapon.

Edited by TrickshotMcGee

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Blade_runner4379 said:

they put specters of the rail on console but the heliocor wasn't part of it which surprised me because i looked it up and it was a tenno reinforcement almost immediately after the specters update on pc

I'm almost certain I remember the Heliocor implemented after the news that the console update had been submitted to Sony and Microsoft for certification.

Just now, NinjaManTR said:

This is mostly just consoles being slow to sign off to stuff, DLC and such are planed months before but when you get consistent updates and stuff the delay is real. tbh you just have to wait and let Sony do there job.

yeah but they take so long they could be faster sometimes lol

Just now, Inarticulate said:

I'm almost certain I remember the Heliocor implemented after the news that the console update had been submitted to Sony and Microsoft for certification.

you could be right. when i see cool stuff coming out for pc i get excited and impatient.  i just wish i could port my profile to pc in all honesty