Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime Access Is Worth Every Penny And Is Absolutely Worth Buying!

Zarozian

The simple fact that they both primarily use slash makes sentiens harder to kill.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Meh, I don't like heavy blades and tigris prime doesn't have the sancti's AoE burst.

Both are mastery fodder in my eyes.

Boltor P is much more powerful than syndicat version, expecting Tigris Prime to level bosses fast. Besides with a secandary or new syndicat melee theres plenty of space for buff AoE... Red Veil is best damage 1000 viral + the proc reduces health 50% as if its dealing 2x the damage. Cant wait for new Dark Dagger... 

22 minutes ago, RS219 said:

I didn't say I was boycotting, just turned off. I can always reconsider in the next 3 months. And there's the prime accessories too. What I'm also turned off by is the immediate hype surrounding what are obviously placeholder stats subject to revision to the actual stats. I've chanced across the initial leaked stats for Galatine Prime. Double the damage of War? Simply no way that's happening.

Embracing power creep is one thing. Diving headfirst into a power explosion (which, by the way, is highly unlikely to happen) is a completely different matter.

Also. How about no.

As Galintine is slash War is Impact. These arent quite fair to argue balance as they may already be equals. Impact on a heavy blade though... Jat kitting has outmatched War in my feild with a good hammer stomp nobody in the room can stand up to fight back (prime reach helps this) Galintine P will be highest damage, But Nikana P is where speed can say something else.

Its pretty obvious that these datamined stats are wrong. Its not obvious because they're unconfirmed, its not obvious because the stats are unrealistic.

Its obvious because the damage is nearly double the next best contender. Damage on weapons has been slowly increasing over the past 3 and a half years. Hell, War isn't even 25% higher damage than Fragor, one of the original high damage weapons. Do you honestly think that they're just going to drop their system of gradual increase to straight up double?

1 minute ago, Neo_182 said:

Psst. Datamined and leaked content in game and on the forums are a BIG no-no.

+1 ;P

From our Code of Conduct:

•     2a) LEAKED/DATA-MINED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks or data-mined information in the forums. If you are concerned about leaks please PM the DE staff. Continued posting of leaks/rumors will result in a warning point if the action continues after initial contact. We want to assure all Tenno are able to share in the excitement of new content when it is released to public. Addressing speculation and rumors takes attention away from the crucial content, changes, and fixes that are prioritized to further improve the game.

I'm locking this thread down to prevent any further temptation. I understand the hype is real, but you'll get your answer on stats SoonTM.