Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End game builds/Recommendations?

-Snowy_Nights-

Question

7 answers to this question

i would say its dependent on play style

but most like high crit + high crit damage multipliers ,adding in some with high status coupled with that make for some strong weapons

frames wise , CC is the major factor, so coupled with damage or finisher types makes them useful, but then there is survivability 

melee ex: ichors, dual cleavers, galatine p , nikana p, hate

Frame EX: inaros, titania, ash , trinity, valkyr, wukong,

but most weapons and frames can be viable, but the amount of work and end result are not as high as some of the common meta seen 

@EternalDrk Mako

You skipped over 

Frost, Nova, Ivara, Vauban, Rhino, Loki and Banshee.  These all have great CC builds that are far more preferred in raids and will carry sorties over the DPS frames you listed there.

You did mention it, but CC is farm more useful end game level than DPS is in most situations.

On 8/24/2016 at 2:43 AM, MhBlis said:

@EternalDrk Mako

You skipped over 

Frost, Nova, Ivara, Vauban, Rhino, Loki and Banshee.  These all have great CC builds that are far more preferred in raids and will carry sorties over the DPS frames you listed there.

You did mention it, but CC is farm more useful end game level than DPS is in most situations.

it was just quick summation , i wasnt trying to exclude anyone xD

I have a ton of builds between weapons and frames that are designed to go lvl 120 to 3000+. It really depends on how high you want to go.

If you're just doing Sorties it really doesn't matter much. But I'll throw up some of the less popular and under rated team specs.

Banshee High Level Sonar:

latest?cb=20160422032849

+1270% Sonar multiplier. Designed specifically to be a debuff frame with some backup CC. Ideally allow another frame like Nyx, Loki or Vauban to primary CC.

Example lvl 120 Heavy Gunner using Soma Prime: Time to Kill 1.4 seconds.

latest?cb=20160424234247

Nyx Total Control Quad CC:

latest?cb=20160403195229

Chaos Sphere prevents a moment of freedom when re-applying Chaos and removes RNG nature of newly spawned enemies. Pacifying Bolts for touch up CC and Mind Control / Absorb for touch up and Panic Buttons. Very Powerful but unforgiving. Ideal when one shot will down you regardless.

Mag Maximum Magnetize:

WaJieVc.jpg

Stupid high multipliers. Using primarily Magnetize and Pull ONLY.

Frost Hybrid Force:

1fqfetg.jpg

Decent Globe which mostly relies on the Immune portion of HP at higher levels than Power, Good backup CC in case the primary CC falls and above all a 200% Cold Buff for all allies.

Volt Shock Trooper:

bBKPgPi.jpg

Touch up CC, Bunker, 195% Electric Buff with +200% crit damage and +50% more electric for allies behind a shield.

Saryn Venom Dose Hybrid:

JP1j2FB.jpg

Saryn's Viral proc looses steam as enemy HP increases due to Viral on weapons. A strong Toxic Buff not only increases her allies Damage but it also increases her own explosion Damage. Alternatively you can slot Overextended in place of Vitality. Actually I'm not sure why it's on there but I'm not taking another picture =P

None of these specs are designed for under lvl 120 and most are not designed to solo.

Honestly I could prolly fill this page with builds it would be better if you requested something or gave a more specific goal or level range in mind?

Most of these are complete overkill for Sorties.