Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash prime, Loki prime and Mirage builds

(XBOX)RawrImaKittyxD

Question

7 answers to this question

My Loki builds:

w96sivh.jpg

That's a general purpose stealth Loki. Between efficiency and Energy Siphon, there's plenty of energy to stay invisible till Zenurik kicks in. 

Wss0ysC.jpg

That's my speed Loki and medallion/cache hunting setup. Lighter, faster. 

AlxJ9QV.jpg

And, of course, a Disarm Loki. Range and efficiency reign supreme, with ID coming off if there's a Nyx in the squad.

My Ash builds:

AIdlKq3.jpg

General purpose, mid range, mid power Bladestorm build. Good for solo.

TBXdB2D.jpg

This one lives on its own preset, with a channeling Kestrel (quickening, entropy flight) for MAXIMUM BLADESTORM. It requires a group, but the kestrel keeps me topped up with extra energy from syndicate procs via shared xp, and all the attack speed buffs make Bladestorm really fast. Range above all here, this thing is for stealing damage from friends.

HbaBrX8.jpg

This is for solo Conculyst hunting - default range, maximum power. Jump on them and stab, stab, stab.

Loki Stealth Spec: For solo, Syndicates, ect.

XBvfNGx.jpg

Loki Disarm Spec: For groups, ideal when you're the only CC.

ZgtJ7Cf.jpg

Loki Hybrid non-Irradiating: Solo or Group, when Irradiating Disarm is generally a bad thing, like Defense missions.

ID9ZIYW.jpg

Mirage Mirrors: For Solo or Group, Heavy Damage output.

C4hxfBH.jpg

You can also go with Blind Rage or Energy Conversion with Mirrors Mirage in place of Vitality or Intensify. My Mirage has 2 other configs, Prism and Mirrors / Prism Hybrid but IMO Prism is dead now so I wouldn't bother. My Ash is a mess, I sold his Trickery soon as I heard the word "Rework" and so there's not much point in showing him.

Edited by Xzorn

13 hours ago, (XB1)Alpherxium said:

Hey guys, I'm currently building Loki prime and I'm in need of advice for their builds. I created a new thread because the Loki and Mirage threads I found were kinda old and I heard Ash's Bladestorm ability was getting reworked.

Any advice and pictures would be appreciated! 

Yo use lots of duration and range mods for him

13 hours ago, (XB1)Alpherxium said:

Hey guys, I'm currently building Loki prime and I'm in need of advice for their builds. I created a new thread because the Loki and Mirage threads I found were kinda old and I heard Ash's Bladestorm ability was getting reworked.

Any advice and pictures would be appreciated! 

Yo use lots of duration and range mods for him