Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Alternative Helmet

Stupid_Idiot

I need the official word on this:  Is this a platinum-only item or are there plans to put that in the roll in the alert missions (so far all helmet alerts gives the normal helmet iirc) ?  If it is not platinum-only,, would they be distinguishable from the normal helmet bp in the twitter feed?

The twitter feed's kinda misleading as it says Banshee/Rhino/etc Helmet Bp instead of Banshee Reverb/Rhino Thrak BP, but it does in fact reward you with the alternate helmet, not the crafting component BP.

EDIT: I'm still confused as to whether OP is referring to the Alert-only component Helmet BPs, or the Vauban Esprit alternate helmet BP

Edited by Shion963

In the twitter feed, every alert wich feature "X helmet" such as "Vauban helmet" only refer to the alternative helmet.Not the one needed for crafting the warframe itself.No alert give "normal" warframe part as a "?" reward! (Exept the ones for vauban itself)
It already has been in the alert some time ago,sorry but i think you missed it.Be patient ,it will be back.So it's not platinum only.
By god,that helmet is horrendous for me, and the effect isn't just worth it...

Edited by JusticeJack

The Vauban Helmet part comes in the twitter feed, people above arent really reading.

I havent seen vaubans Alt Helmet pop up, and it inst distinguishable exactly cause all the other alternate helms come as RHino Helmet/Trinity Helmet/etc, while Vaubans helmet to build him comes as... Vauban Helmet.

Id love to know about this, great question!

From what I've seen it has only been the regular Vauban BP that shows up in the alerts. The alternate helmet for Vauban is not or has not been put in the alert loot table nor has it even appeared. The other helmets that show up in the alerts are the alternate ones although the reward just states it being a helmet only for the respective frame.

So to answer OP, Vauban alt helm is plat only for now.

I find it to be slightly funny how the alternative helmets are so common now that the new alternative helmets are about to come out.

That's not what I thought they were saying during the life stream. It really sounds just like "let's give em the old" and sell them the new. I'm pretty sure we wont see any of the new alternate helms for months in alerts.

I find it to be slightly funny how the alternative helmets are so common now that the new alternative helmets are about to come out. That's not what I thought they were saying during the life stream. It really sounds just like "let's give em the old" and sell them the new. I'm pretty sure we wont see any of the new alternate helms for months in alerts.

They probably will do as you think but would you blame them ? The game cost money to make and they have to make money in return so i would do the same if i were them too. In this particular free to play game patience pays off in the end.

They probably will do as you think but would you blame them ? The game cost money to make and they have to make money in return so i would do the same if i were them too. In this particular free to play game patience pays off in the end.

I'm not against them making money at all, quite the opposite, this game needs more money BUT it's almost impossible to literally 'waste' money on anything else but SLOTS and TATERS as it is (if you want to make the most of your monetary investment). Except you're really going to throw money at them.

There WILL be people buying all the helms day 1 as there was people buying the stalker package day 1. Most people (I'm certain) can't just throw away money like that and will use it on the 'usefull things' (slots/taters).

Edited by scavenge

Clever move would be to remove the season 1 alternative helmets from the alert loot table to make them plat only and put the season 2 ones in instead until season 3 helmets come out... and then do the same again. Exclusiveness is always something people are willing to pay for.