Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

since Update The Silver Grove , the " overview and progress" window not working properly during mission

eziowar3

Question

since Update The Silver Grove  , the " overview and progress" window not working properly during mission. during mission the " overview and progress" window not holding on the screen after pressing the assigned keyboard key once and i have to hold the assigned key continuously to hold the " overview and progress" window on screen and also the scroll up and down dont work in " overview and progress" window . anyone else having this issue? how to fix this?

16 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, eziowar3 said:

ya but, why that assigned key not working, this bug happening to u as well?

May be its not a bug but rather one intended feature which they unintentionally forgot to add the scrolling function in. To me previous one is good enough without needing any change to it but now its not a bit functional at all.

8 minutes ago, eziowar3 said:

since Update The Silver Grove  , the " overview and progress" window not working properly during mission. during mission the " overview and progress" window not holding on the screen after pressing the assigned keyboard key once and i have to hold the assigned key continuously to hold the " overview and progress" window on screen and also the scroll up and down dont work in " overview and progress" window . anyone else having this issue? how to fix this?

I believe it's a feature, and for me it's rather usefull, because you can see all the progress in the instant (they were filling slowly before)
If you want to see the whole information, get to a safe place and go to mission results via ESC menu

1 minute ago, Quanlain said:

No, "P" is working fine to me, exept menu now is hiding when i release the button

I will now repeat myself. This is not a bug. This is working as developers intended. Tab/P are now temporary buttons to quickly show mission progress while ingame. If you want the menu you're used to that makes you stand still for greater info: Esc, view mission progress. This was an intended change by the developers.

Just now, NoLife said:

I will now repeat myself. This is not a bug. This is working as developers intended. Tab/P are now temporary buttons to quickly show mission progress while ingame. If you want the menu you're used to that makes you stand still for greater info: Esc, view mission progress. This was an intended change by the developers.

I said that too, actually:

9 minutes ago, Quanlain said:

I believe it's a feature, and for me it's rather usefull, because you can see all the progress in the instant (they were filling slowly before)
If you want to see the whole information, get to a safe place and go to mission results via ESC menu

I was talking to the person, who started a topic

12 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

May be its not a bug but rather one intended feature which they unintentionally forgot to add the scrolling function in. To me previous one is good enough without needing any change to it but now its not a bit functional at all.

100% agree with you, previous system was better. though if this a new feature, then they should add the scrolling feature.

Edited by eziowar3

2 minutes ago, eziowar3 said:

100% agree with you, previous system was better. though if this a new feature, then they should add the scrolling feature.

You still can scroll at the esc view mission menu, in the new menu you can't scroll probably since you are not in a menu there and still play and walk around, and people have key binds on the scrolling.

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

You still can scroll at the esc view mission menu, in the new menu you can't scroll probably since you are not in a menu there and still play and walk around, and people have key binds on the scrolling.

Just wanted ask how many seconds you wanna waste being in-mission pressing ESC then View Mission Progress then Scrolling down to finally get the stats. If not dead (hopefully not) you may lose your HP to an unconsiderable level or you gotta leave your team mates and job to be in a corner just to check how many kills you have....!? Lolzz :D

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, Quanlain said:

WELL at last today DE has changed back the " overview and progress" window like before , so that limited time new function ( during mission the " overview and progress" window not holding on the screen after pressing the Tab/P key once) was an utterly failure indeed. Or mayb that was not a feature instead was a bug in the first place so they had to fix it. Anyway thanks DE.

Edited by eziowar3