Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm so done with this game.... bugs... to many bugs...

ShrimpDawgy227

Question

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=751534341 ico_external_link.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=751533104 ico_external_link.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=751531509 ico_external_link.gif

I am so confused really. Once I updated to the Silver Grove, there have just been a whole bunch of unexplainable bugs. It started with accepting missions, because when the timer reached 1 second, it just suddenly wouldn't work, and I would have to alt+f4. After a while, I would have to do this very often. Once I had enough, I decided to verify the game cache on my steam, only to discover that I was missing over 200 files. I had to redownload the whole f*K$#ng game. 11 gb of the game that I had to unnecessarily download again. After the first time, it worked great. I had no problems, and I could continue playing. BUT the day after that, the same problems started reappearing and I was forced to redownload everything again. 22 f*&@Ting gb later, I get back on to get daily rewards... and this (look at links) happens. As I am typing this, I need to redownload 10 gb worth of content. Is there some sort of fix that I can get? Is there a way to fix this huge gaping problem in the game? Am I not going to be able to play this game ever again?

8 answers to this question

Never, EVER, verify Warframe through Steam. I think that's valid for any game that uses launchers, really, but I'm not sure about that. I am sure about Warframe, though.

What you wanna do instead is verify the game through the launcher itself. Open the launcher (whenever you can), and click on the gear icon on the top right. A small window will pop up, with the options to "Verify" and "Optimize" the Download Cache. Do both, in that order. Do this every time you need to verify the game, never through Steam.

BUlfuVy.png

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness
Even more

1 minute ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Never, EVER, verify Warframe through Steam. I think that's valid for any game that uses launchers, really, but I'm not sure about that. I am sure about Warframe, though.

What you wanna do instead is verify the game through the launcher itself. Open the launcher (whenever you can), and click on the gear icon on the top right. A small window will pop up, with the options to "Verify" and "Optimize" the Download Cache. Do both, in that order. Do this every time you need to verify the game, never through Steam.

This, because Steam's "version" of Warframe is not kept up to date at all times. (Too much work for too little gain)

8 minutes ago, Weidro said:

or just download the game here and don't use steam at all

then you cant buy tennogen stuff, obviously its yor choice if you care about it or not, nut i prefer it to be available.

Edited by Guest

Mcl_BlueMadness gives good advice. Verify and optimize your game files through the Warframe launcher and make sure your system drivers are up to date. If the problems persists please consider posting on the bug report thread.

As for the lobby freezing at 1 second, this is a known issue and it will be fixed hopefully in the next hotfix. I find that allowing the host to start missions rather than clients seems avoid the problem in most cases.

1 hour ago, Mister_Jeffa said:

then you cant buy tennogen stuff, obviously its yor choice if you care about it or not, nut i prefer it to be available.

id rather have a working game than overpriced cosmetics

and on the other hand DE said they want to make the stuff available for plat so just wait

38 minutes ago, Weidro said:

id rather have a working game than overpriced cosmetics

Yeah, because the game obviously doesn't run at all on Steam.

It's not like there's tons of people playing on Steam without any issue or anything. Oh, wait...

22 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Yeah, because the game obviously doesn't run at all on Steam.

It's not like there's tons of people playing on Steam without any issue or anything. Oh, wait...

i play trought steam and there are no issues for me