Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits Situation?

VKhaun

Question

Can someone tell me what's changed that now everyone is talking about needing credits all the time? I know as an established player I already had a lot of creds so I might not be expected to notice right away but AFAIK my credits have continued to go up over time, despite my restore pack addiction.

Edited by VKhaun

11 answers to this question

I heard that SoTr lowered the end of missions credits across the board, but I haven't noticed the change in actual numbers. That being said, I have seen a steady decrease in my credit stockpile and have not been bouncing back like I used to. I normally hover around 20-24m credits, never going much higher or lower. I'm now at 16m, though around a couple million was spent maxing two primed mods. I have no idea how this affects the new player, but I would love if DE made credits a thing worth considering when building something.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

14 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Probably void speed runners now they can't get 20 k in like 3 minute.

Yeah... I didn't want to say that and make it a "meta complaint" thread but that's basically where my head is. I know creds have always been an intentional gate for newer players but everyone else has always had huge piles of them. A tweak downwards shouldn't be enough to suddenly have all these established players strapped for creds.

5 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

Yeah... I didn't want to say that and make it a "meta complaint" thread but that's basically where my head is. I know creds have always been an intentional gate for newer players but everyone else has always had huge piles of them. A tweak downwards shouldn't be enough to suddenly have all these established players strapped for creds.

Yeah thats why i wrote "probably" i rly dont know.

My other guess is they've been playing poker with Clem and Darvo and gone all bancrupt ^.^ 

Idk, credits have always been my personal bottle neck.  Between constantly building weapons for mastery rank and formas I don't really have enough to spare for melee , secondary or shotgun mods.  Now that I hit mr 13 i think I'll stop focusing on mr for a while but have syndicate tolls as another short term sink.

At least forum suggestions for speed soloing dark sector runs have upped my personal credit farm rate by about 10x vs running alerts, syndicate missions and fissures like I normally do for fun.